GRIGG to Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GRIGG to Geelong

Not happy that Grigg has gone to Geelong and according to the HS today is giving up all our success secrets to them.

what is the big deal? we are the benchmark and everyone wants our IP. Essendon have been stealing our people for years. There is no secret to how we play anyway. Geelong are on the verge of falling off the cliff. I can see them battling it out for the spoon within 2-3 years.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
what is the big deal? we are the benchmark and everyone wants our IP. Essendon have been stealing our people for years. There is no secret to how we play anyway. Geelong are on the verge of falling off the cliff. I can see them battling it out for the spoon within 2-3 years.

Lets not forget the extra love Collingwood have for each other now.

If just getting someone from the premiers club meant that you’d get all the premiers knowledge and then shoot up the ladder then St Kilda would’ve won a flag after recruiting lots of ex Hawthorn and Carlton players in the 80s, early 90s.

Where is liitle Scotty this preseason? He has been missing on action since the 40 second mark of last year's preliminary.
He has been silent.
Where's, They can be beaten?
Our game style can match them??
Our best can match them???

It is easy to tell other clubs our so-called game plan secret but it is another thing to have the playing group and club ethos to put it into practice. We will just go up a further step as we have each season since 2017