GWS have problems | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GWS have problems

Hope our players smash into Whitfield. He will be tender. Get someone to take him out. Playing Coniglio wreaks of desperation- hope he plays.

Legend has it that when the streaker/stripper ran out in 1982, one of the VFL execs (Hamilton ?) commented, “Well gentlemen, we’ve just had our first R-rated grand final!”

First mongrel act from GWS and we spill Whitfield’s guts all over the MCG like that scene from Alien. They’ll have to pull the plug on the telecast.

Reactions: 1 users
The Giants' supporter base arrives today. It's a 2 square metre piece of MDF.

There was a guy walking around today carrying a flag, in an orange t shirt with the orange army written on it , and he was all alone, it was almost sad

Reactions: 1 user
There was a guy walking around today carrying a flag, in an orange t shirt with the orange army written on it , and he was all alone, it was almost sad

Was he making a big big sound?

• Haha
We should win tomorow ....should but there are no guarantees and they do have Cameron and we cannot stop him.

geez ... he wasn't an ad for Fanta ?

• Haha
Check out the AFL website and FoxSports website tonight - a sea of Orange $#!+.

If I was a Giant player or even a supporter I'd be worried that the hype was overbearing. Tonnes of pressure on the Giants to succeed tomorrow. A f**#!ng titanic amount of pressure.

For mine GWS have done us on the pre game politics with Phil Davis to be withdrawn tomorrow and Green to lead the team.
Giving GWS additional momentum going in.

For mine GWS have done us on the pre game politics with Phil Davis to be withdrawn tomorrow and Green to lead the team.
Losing their captain and best defender will give them momentum? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Not sure I follow, James??
I reckon Richmond scouts and coaching staff will be all over this situation and will have prepared for this potential scenario.
It would be my take that GWS will be deflated if Davis doesn't get up for the game ... unless his team mates have already been informed he won't be leading them out onto the ground.

BT
I think they already know he is unlikely and are planning on Keefe coming in to play on Jack.
I’d prefer him playing on Davis who apparently couldn’t train today!!

Anyone notice the GWS boys at training this morning. 90% were wearing Skins.
A touch too cold for the plastic Giants
The wind at times today fell like -5.

Did the media forget that inept performance against the hawks in Canberra.
Little Cameron was freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think so. If he plays he plays with injury. If he pulls out late that advantage to us is lost.

His training Thursday was walking. That was it.
Hope he plays. He won’t last a Quarter.

Got back into town yesterday & caught up with a mate who works at the AFL today. Said that Davis failed his fitness test today & has to have another one tomorrow

Either way if he plays or not that’s an advantage to us

Pre game politics is all bullsh*t. It is something for the media to feast on, the players and coaches wouldn’t give it a seconds thought.

Pre game politics is all bullsh*t. It is something for the media to feast on, the players and coaches wouldn’t give it a seconds thought.

yep. They'll have a plan for both scenarios and won't give a *smile*.