GWS have problems | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GWS have problems

I hope whitfield plays. He copped a doozy in the kidneys against lions and was moving like c3pO before his appendix blew

And now he could ride Stradivarious in the Melbourne Cup.

His a ripper player. Bachar-good.

But its far from an ideal preparation for a GF.

I hope Davis plays too.

Back-related calf sounds like a euphemism for pretty *smile* too me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If I were GWS I'd tag Prestia. He's killing it. Then of course Dusty might cut loose. If they tag Dusty, he goes forward. I guess they could try switching The Farmer between those two when that happens.

On second thoughts I'd also be tempted to tag Shed - he's also killing it. But its a hard choice - we usually see one of DM/SE/TC stepping up at different times during the game.

what about Houli? i've put a few shekels on him to win the norm smith.

Reactions: 1 user
If I were GWS I'd tag Prestia. He's killing it. Then of course Dusty might cut loose. If they tag Dusty, he goes forward. I guess they could try switching The Farmer between those two when that happens.

On second thoughts I'd also be tempted to tag Shed - he's also killing it. But its a hard choice - we usually see one of DM/SE/TC stepping up at different times during the game.

I reckon either way Cotch/Lambo/Ross will benefit. Lambo's had a pretty quiet September so far - he's due for a big one.
They can only tag a couple at best then their game plan will start to fall apart and the untagged Tigers will run riot.

Late SEN radio training report was that Cogs and Whitfield running well but that Davis might be their biggest worry.

Yer, I'm starting to agree with the flow here. Play them all instead of match-fit men.

Only 1 Cogs & he wore Yellow & Black # 24

Reactions: 2 users
Was it close to 5-10 kgs?
Might have heard wrong.
Certainly looked more stick figure type then previous yesterday when he was running laps.

I’m pretty sure they’ve said 3-5kg. If it was close to 10kg it would be medically unsafe to even consider playing him.
Even if Whitfield plays he will struggle beyond half time.

I’m pretty sure they’ve said 3-5kg. If it was close to 10kg it would be medically unsafe to even consider playing him.
Even if Whitfield plays he will struggle beyond half time.

Medically unsafe? Whitfield would almost be negative mass the poor bugga

• Haha
The more injured or under-prepared players GWS select for the Big Dance the better it is for Richmond.
Both Davis and Whitfield will surely be limited in their output on Saturday.
Davis will possibly struggle against a strong Lynch and a mobile Riewoldt and their general down back could well find the going very hard.

Greene comes in for whitfield

And probably Keefe stays in for davis

And bobby hill goes out id say?

Zac langton a smokey to play but pretty unlikely i reckon.
Don't think it is possible for Greene to come in for Whitfield

Reactions: 1 users