Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He mixed things up a bit by moving Balta forward, which appeared to pay off almost immediately. Shame Noah missed the goal.
Nearly a master stroke of a move. Balta just had to kick that goal.

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
We got good bunch of assistants to shame couple going.Kingsley did wonders with midfield, Leppa with backline even McCrae and McQualter. Even Maric as ruck coach been good to.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hardwick.

Damien Hardwick.

Mr Damien Hardwick has grown with his team, into a giant of the AFL, and an immortal of the Richmond Football Club.

Mr. Damien. Hardwick.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Amazing how Dimma has gone from being such a rigid game day coach to proving his greatness this finals series.

Midfield switch up changed our finals prospects.

Dave and Balta as second rucks was inspired (even changed strategy mid-way through the GF). Turned the loss of Soldo into a competitive advantage.

Lost flossy. So critical. Yet got the chess pieces right. Again.

Changing to one-on-one mid-GF completely changed the game.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
The midfield changeup and ability to win clearances and contested ball was a master stroke added by Prestia and Edwards Kingsley been fantastic. After Soldo going down I was worried, but we found a way.

tommygun

1st of many
Aug 24, 2011
Caroline Springs
Amazing how Dimma has gone from being such a rigid game day coach to proving his greatness this finals series.

Midfield switch up changed our finals prospects.

Dave and Balta as second rucks was inspired (even changed strategy mid-way through the GF). Turned the loss of Soldo into a competitive advantage.

Lost flossy. So critical. Yet got the chess pieces right. Again.

Changing to one-on-one mid-GF completely changed the game.
Don’t forget Houli tore his calf in the first quarter, we are down 2 important players out of the backline. Halftime Dimma says they addressed the backline issues, well Dimma you sure did. Amazing

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Took us a couple of weeks to deal with the loss of Rance, to be able to get the backline functioning so well during the game was magnificent.

DS

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Only team ever to go four consecutive years without losing to any opponent twice in a season. Hardwick's always saying you learn more from defeats than wins, and he lives the mantra.

Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Hope he gets the recharge he needs.

Not enough recognition in here for Dimma.

We needed something at half time. We don’t know what happens behind close doors (I’d love to know) but the fact is we responded.

The players respond to this coach. Every time.

If nothing else this mints his value to the club.

Keep turning over the assistants underneath him if the soft cap is an issue, cos this guy just has the magic elixir.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Dimma clearly struggled more than most this season. The toll on Leppa was enough to see him walk away. Needs a break

• Sad

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Hope he gets the recharge he needs.

Not enough recognition in here for Dimma.

We needed something at half time. We don’t know what happens behind close doors (I’d love to know) but the fact is we responded.

The players respond to this coach. Every time.

If nothing else this mints his value to the club.

Keep turning over the assistants underneath him if the soft cap is an issue, cos this guy just has the magic elixir.
I think the vlastun and houli injuries upset us more than is given credit , which gave a geelong a leg up

We appeared to be just hanging on trying to adjust to those losses on the move first half , I think had we not lost them we would have won by a lot more

halftime allowed us that breathing space to restructure and reset, and go again

i heard robbo say he spoke to Benny gale sunday morning ,

and he said dimma was great at halftime , benny was in the rooms ,

yep he is a great coach now

Reactions: 5 users