Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I dunno man. Mrs Hardwick told him to look in the mirror in 2016.

He realised he was too dour, too intense with the young men under his care.

Since then he’s tasted the ultimate success three times.

All well and good to get a hungry, focused Dimma in 2021, but I hope he doesn’t lose sight of what made him a great coach in 2017.

Reactions: 7 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
This really saddens me.

Dimma has given me such incredible highs and happiness over the past 4 years. I am sorry that it has not extended to his home life.

It does also strike me that post-2016 he was able to find a balance inside himself when it came to football and coaching, but seemingly unable to achieve that at home.

I am sad for Dimma, Mrs H and their kids.
Sad for the kids.

For Dimma and Mrs H have no idea why they have separate and at the end of the day may be the best outcome for them both. Plenty of people have separated amicably and moved on to bigger and better things.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sad for the kids.

For Dimma and Mrs H have no idea why they have separate and at the end of the day may be the best outcome for them both. Plenty of people have separated amicably and moved on to bigger and better things.
I feel for the kids too, I hope that it can be as amicable as possible, because it's the kids who get hurt.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If something comes to hurt us next year I sure hope it aint this.

Especially with some serious senior assitants no longer there to carry some of the load for him if he needs it.

Hopefully for Dimma and Mrs Dimma they can sort it out and heal going forward.

Reactions: 4 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Take it or leave it but have it on good authority Dimma succumbed to an attractive temptress in hub

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Take it or leave it but have it on good authority Dimma succumbed to an attractive temptress in hub
C'mon C'mon out with it. Was the temptress actually an attendee / resident of aforementioned hub and therefore perhaps a partner of another hub resident. Or was she an outside visitor or perhaps employee of the hub operators looking after the hub residents.

Can't go in with just a half Goss, " I know something n you don't " announcement that pretty much everyone already knows anyway. Give it full throttle n tittilate everyone properly.

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
C'mon C'mon out with it. Was the temptress actually an attendee / resident of aforementioned hub and therefore perhaps a partner of another hub resident. Or was she an outside visitor or perhaps employee of the hub operators looking after the hub residents.

Can't go in with just a half Goss, " I know something n you don't " announcement that pretty much everyone already knows anyway. Give it full throttle n tittilate everyone properly.
I don't know how accurate it is, but I've read rumours online that it was a Richmond employee in her 20s.

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
Seems to be the word on the street. Be interesting to have a look at the Gary Rohan thread and compare a few posts now.
If it is true I really feel for his daughters who are only slightly younger. It would be a weird and uncomfortable thing to find out about your father.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
One thing that’s not a rumour is Dimma getting into great shape since joining the club. Lost the belly and gained in muscle. It’s probably the best he’s looked since he was a player.

Quick transformation at his age.

I won’t comment on the rumour, but on that topic, when someone is 18 months away from turning 50, you’ll find it’s a very common age for anyone to test the boundaries of who they are again.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Seems to be the word on the street. Be interesting to have a look at the Gary Rohan thread and compare a few posts now.
Not to mention he was seen hugging Dusty after the G.F!! Must be gay.
Rumours online and word on the street.
Must be true

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I watched the St Kilda semi this arvo. Right at the end in the rooms there's a fine young lady in rfc official outfit and yoga pants. You can't miss her. Anyone know who she is?