Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
As someone who separated a bit over a year ago any jokes are in very poor taste IMO. It sucks for the kids and it sucks for at least one of the parents most likely.

I can’t see how it would help him be a better coach and depending where he is at with it all he might pull the pin.

Reactions: 5 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
He's not the first and he won't be the last. We could have a more hungry and focussed Dimma than ever before.

Reactions: 1 user

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I would normally say lock this thread, but we have picked at the Buckley bones so it would be hypocritical to do so...
I won’t declare it sad, it may well be amicable, it may well be the family is now in a better space with a weight lifted... we’ll never know, nor should we

Reactions: 4 users

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
He's with the best footy club in the land, so will get all the support we can offer. Hopefully Mrs H and the family receive the best support as well.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
This really saddens me.

Dimma has given me such incredible highs and happiness over the past 4 years. I am sorry that it has not extended to his home life.

It does also strike me that post-2016 he was able to find a balance inside himself when it came to football and coaching, but seemingly unable to achieve that at home.

I am sad for Dimma, Mrs H and their kids.

Reactions: 13 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Am I reading too much into it or did it look like Dimma was blowing up more in the coach's box this year.
Maybe an insight to the stress he was under that we were not aware of.
Previous 3 years I don't recall him blowing up as much as he did this year.
Did anyone else pick up on this?
Makes sense now the comment about the extended break.
Best wishes Beavis!

Reactions: 5 users