Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was invited down to speak to the boys before our 2021 campaign starts.
My message was short and sweet.
",Don't worry about who is shagging who and who is in and out of love, get out there and bring back cup 14. Because fellas that's only thing that will stop us".
That was followed by cheering and clapping and a few fingers up each others bums,.
Everything seem back to normal .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He did say they wanted Sydney Stack to become a Richmond man.
Is that good or bad?
I grew up in Richmond.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hardwick shouldve done the press conference.
He is a 3 time premiership coach.
Respect
They can get fked

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The rumour mill has come to a complete halt.
What a bunch of floggers.
Like Richmond would sack a premiership coach.
Unbelievable

• Haha

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Seriously to all the oppo supporters chomping at the bit hoping/thinking dimma was gone, GAGF
Most of us knew he was fine, the club came out and said he hadn't gone against club policies, but that wasn't enough for some, hence the wild rumours floating around that he had been sacked.

So just to clarify and as expected, Dimma back at the helm at training and I for one couldn't be happier.

AFL: https://www.afl.com.au/news/540066/-it-s-obviously-sad-jack-backs-hardwick-amid-marriage-break-up
THE AGE: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ect-tigers-says-riewoldt-20210111-p56t4e.html

This is good *smile*, but I thought the players have known for a while that this was on the cards. Why the address? Maybe just to put a cap on it?

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
By point of comparison, unsurprisingly Goodwin's relationship breakdown has barely registered in the media.
Being a big club has it's advantages & disadvantages.
Melbourne don't sell papers
And people change the channel when they're on TV.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
By point of comparison, unsurprisingly Goodwin's relationship breakdown has barely registered in the media.
Maybe Jack shouldve kindly asked them to go enquire with Goodwin about how his Home life is.

Wankers the lot of em.

Media is nigh on nothing more than a busted sewerage pipe these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Maybe Jack shouldve kindly asked them to go enquire with Goodwin about how his Home life is.

Wankers the lot of em.

Media (all of it) is nigh on nothing more than a busted sewerage pipe these days.

No one gives a *smile* what happens at Melbourne.
They were carrying on all year like Petrecca was the next Voss.
Its taken him 6 preseasons to lose weight and play out games.
He is a typical Melbourne superstar.

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yep. Posted this in another thread last year. Mr Goodwin likes to pay for his fun. Same with someone else at the club.
Quite a few issues down at Melbourne

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user