Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Caro's Richmond contacts must not be speaking to her anymore.
What a goose.
Last night her 'contacts' told her Hardwick was on thin ice and today he has the longest coaching contract in the competition.
Caro the big news breaker :rotfl1
What's next Cotchin gets haircut?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
What a rabble of a club we are. Crises everywhere, scandals left right and centre, instability at coaching levels.
Great time to be a Tigers supporter :))

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Thank goodness they didnt get in. Would have been extra awkward over the last 4 years having a board member so closely resemble Hitler as we invaded, ransacked and pillaged the competition (PS before anyone gets too excited, I am Jewish).
Yes, I see what you mean. Some mustaches are an offence in themselves.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Thank goodness they didnt get in. Would have been extra awkward over the last 4 years having a board member so closely resemble Hitler as we invaded, ransacked and pillaged the competition (PS before anyone gets too excited, I am Jewish).
Hitler use to do his speeches with such gusto that he would fart during them.
Our B&F nights would need to be well ventilated.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Saw a bit of Sunrise on 7 this morning. What a flog Koch is, and has no idea about footy. They mentioned Hardwick’s signing and how he’s coached 3 Premierships, than Koch said and one as a player. Pretty sure it was 2, David. Clearly, he only counts the one with Port, not the one with Essendon. Even though they had their sports reporter on at the time, no one corrected Koch.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Saw a bit of Sunrise on 7 this morning. What a flog Koch is, and has no idea about footy. They mentioned Hardwick’s signing and how he’s coached 3 Premierships, than Koch said and one as a player. Pretty sure it was 2, David. Clearly, he only counts the one with Port, not the one with Essendon. Even though they had their sports reporter on at the time, no one corrected Koch.
Sorry mate but if you watch that tripe you get what you deserve :mhihi

Reactions: 11 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Sorry mate but if you watch that tripe you get what you deserve :mhihi
Don’t watch it usually. I’m usually on the way to work. I’m at a conference and was waiting to go to breakfast. I heard the words football and Richmond and my ears immediately pricked up.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Just watching the AFL season launch on Channel 7. They just showed the insight into the 3QT speeches by the 2 coaches and then inside the 2 coaching boxes. Gee Dimma made Scotty seem like an AuskIck coach. Dimma was all over the coaching moves, Scott was just saying "we can win this". The 3QT speeches were chalk and cheese, 1 was super motivating, the others was Scotts.

We are so lucky to have this bloke.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Just watching the AFL season launch on Channel 7. They just showed the insight into the 3QT speeches by the 2 coaches and then inside the 2 coaching boxes. Gee Dimma made Scotty seem like an AuskIck coach. Dimma was all over the coaching moves, Scott was just saying "we can win this". The 3QT speeches were chalk and cheese, 1 was super motivating, the others was Scotts.

We are so lucky to have this bloke.
I was waiting for Scotty to say "Life is like a box of chocolates..."

Followed by a up lifting roaring speech of...

"That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of the town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'."

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Blobbo's back in love with Dimma again given his article title saying he deserves more credit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ole_55

Tiger Cub
Nov 9, 2020
If that lot had got in, they may have speared Benny and Dimma and taken us back to the mid to late 80s

Reactions: 2 users