HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

2202 - not bad considering got nothing from riewoldt and tippett. locking in gablett as captain for the rest of the year.

2400 this week after 2363 last week. Bring on that senile old fool Sheedy next week!!!

Managed 2246 this week, to give me 6941 and be 635 overall. Will have to burn another trade with Roo gone and not happy with Mitchells output eigther

my worst week so far- 1928, bad run with injuries early in the game (SC worst case scenario)

Hits: Malceski and Hodge in the backline, Pavlich and Hall in the forward line. Podsiadly great debut.
Misses: Hargrave (9) Riewoldt (capt!) and Lockyer (what was I thinking?)

I will have to trade this week.

I scored 2174, I was pleasantly surprised with that score :)
With injuries to Riewoldt, Bock & Schulz.

I'm gonna have to trade Riewoldt out obviously, Depending on how bad Bock's hammy is.....I might keep him on
the bench if he's only gonna miss a couple, I do Have Maguire on the bench.

Might have to trade out Schulz if he's injured, I have hacks on the bench up forward.

will have to trade riedwalt but now the conners suspension and dangerfields injury concerns could see this round being a wipeout

WesternTiger said:
ROK as captain wasn't the best return.

Happy I kept Hall for another week.

Tippett (as a forward) is gone first thing tomorrow morning!

Finished with 2090 with Pods and Schmidt on the bench! :duh

Tippett and Jolly gone J Brown in!

Who to replace Riewoldt with Chapmans the obvious one, but hes prone to injury and costs more or Pav, Goodes not avg as much but the extra cash would come in handy or an even lesser player like Grundy or Brennan?

thoughts?

mtench said:
Who to replace Riewoldt with Chapmans the obvious one, but hes prone to injury and costs more or Pav, Goodes not avg as much but the extra cash would come in handy or an even lesser player like Grundy or Brennan?

thoughts?

If you wanted a point of difference, both Brennan and Grundy have only been selected by 3% of teams, so they'd give you a possible edge over others in the comp. Both scoring very well too, so they're definitely good to consider.

Pav would be a good choice this week too, you could always make him captain as well ;). Bring Goodes in after the break, he always seems to come home strong.

Braddles said:
If you wanted a point of difference, both Brennan and Grundy have only been selected by 3% of teams, so they'd give you a possible edge over others in the comp. Both scoring very well too, so they're definitely good to consider.

Pav would be a good choice this week too, you could always make him captain as well ;). Bring Goodes in after the break, he always seems to come home strong.

yep looking at exactly these 2. And their price will increase quickly. But can't resist J.Brown.

Braddles said:
Pav would be a good choice this week too, you could always make him captain as well ;).

Haha, I got a week ahead of myself. The wink was for having Pav as skipper against us. Whoops :-[.

mexican_radio said:
I'm determined not to trade unless absolutely necessary. On that basis, I have traded out Riewoldt and replaced him with J.Brown
good luck this week everyone !

Exactly what I did. Trade minimal early. Forced into this trade though.