If Season Cancelled - refund or no refund? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If Season Cancelled - refund or no refund?

Do you want to have your membership refunded or donated to the club if coronavirus affects games?

• Refund me please

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • Donate the money to benefit the club

Votes: 90 72.0%
  • Let's go 50-50?

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Cheese sandwich

Votes: 8 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Give that Gill may grow.

If the season is cancelled, please dig deep and donate to the Gill the Dill Slush Fund as he needs the money to cover for a lost season.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Seven flags n the sweetest of them all in 17. Think I can live with a season of empty reserved seat if the Numpties decide to cancel life coz it's too dangerous.
Maybe they can just let us in the gate for the Grannie in Sept, that'd do just nicely n I'd be more than happy to risk life and limb.

Get it right. Head and shin

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Geelong who make a killing on their home games will suffer the most.

The good City of Geelong will come to their rescue, they seem to have a bottomless pit to plough into that stadium of theirs

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Those *smile* at Ticketek or Ticketmaster better give me a refund on reserve tickets, that’s all I can say.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Those ***** at Ticketek or Ticketmaster better give me a refund on reserve tickets, that’s all I can say.

those *smile* will add a pandemic surcharge onto every transaction

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Hope we don't mind, but I edited the thread to give you a voting option.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
In the face of an extended lockout or season cancellation, the AFL is going to have to dig very deep to keep funding the nascent AFLW. How many would be prepared to pay a substantial membership levy to keep it afloat? Could be the beginning of a trend towards overseas prices for sporting events.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So if the AFL cancel the season does the VFL still go ahead? If so will clubs fill their VFL sides with AFL players?

Will we see RIchmond v Collingwood at PRO as a VFL game sellout?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Membership is more than game day entry. I buy 2 and we are part owners of the club, members of a community with common interest and we're investing in the future of the club. Club keeps my membership funds.

Reserved seats at away games, especially since my membership gets me general admission to away games in Melbourne (I use this when we play at Chernobyl, no need to reserve a seat at a stadium no-one wants to go to) and even more so since the seats I got were not my preference even though they were available later (grr), I want a refund.

Gill can take a pay cut and live on the proceeds from selling his polo ponies, I figure polo won't be happening either?

DS

Reactions: 2 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
37 years of pain. The last 3 years have been a blast. The club can have my money as a donation. Thankyou RFC my life is complete.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
No surprise really here.

Donate to the club.

Good topic Julius.

Lets hope it doesnt come to this.

Will be strange watching Tiger games without the Army there.Could advantage some clubs or bring some back to the pack whose players suffer stage fright playing us.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
37 years of pain. The last 3 years have been a blast. The club can have my money as a donation. Thankyou RFC my life is complete.

This virus couldn't be as bad as those 37 years, no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Modern Richmond being Richmond,

the club would plough PRO and grow spuds for members only