Injuries - 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injuries - 2019

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Resting him probably .... :hihi

They dont need him against us they only need Mundy he kills us on his own.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
craig said:
Resting him probably .... :hihi

They dont need him against us they only need Mundy he kills us on his own.

They are almost exactly like Footscray. They struggle to kick goals,
But get ready for it this week. Tavaner 7 Hogan 3 Lobb 3 Matera 2 Dhurrkay 2 and Wills 1

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
The last time we played without Rance and Astbury (grimes was out too) round 7 2016 and we got pantsed by hawthorn.
Mind you they all played the PF v Collingwood and same result.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
All the unavailables On the left
Top part of list is our premiership players
On the right are the replacements
Note butler and Towner in brackets are playing reserves.

Rance Garthwaite
Riewoldt Balta
Grigg Menadue
Cotchin Ross
Vlastuin Higgins
Rioli. Bolton
Graham ... stack
(Townsend ). Lynch
(Butler). Baker

Moore
Short
English

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
DirtyDogTiger said:
All the unavailables On the left
Top part of list is our premiership players
On the right are the replacements
Note butler and Towner in brackets are playing reserves.

Rance Garthwaite
Riewoldt Balta
Grigg Menadue
Cotchin Ross
Vlastuin Higgins
Rioli. Bolton
Graham ... stack
(Townsend ). Lynch
(Butler). Baker

Moore
Short
English

Shows we are way down on talent but no team could cover range, cotch and Jack.

In saying that I reckon the replacements are doing much better than expected - particularly Ross, Stack, Higgins and Backer.

Add the unpredictability of Balta and Bolton and 17 goals from Lynch is one of the reasons we haven’t fallen of the cliff. Hopefully they can continue this form for a few games longer.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Adding Nank and Ross to this.

On the upside when everyone is back up and running our Match Committee meetings in the future are going to be nightmares (of the good kind!)

I think maybe our best 25 now will become our best 30 (maybe more) with all the games getting pumped into the young jets.

Long term future looking *smile*' awesome. :clap

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
The way our new players are going, I can see us going no worse than 15-7 (barring any Bulldogs style mess-ups).
If we do end that well and our injured players are back, it's going to be a nightmare.
There will be some very unfortunate players dropped.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Silver lining is the injuries have been peppered around the ground.

It would’ve been worse if say, all our small forwards got injured at once forcing a complete change in gameplan.

We can pretty much keep playing the same game with a few inexperienced replacements instead.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Can't say i've looked at the whole mid season draft concept in much depth. Given we're having a bit of an injury prone season. What opportunities does the mid season draft provide?

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
The decision to move on Lloyd, Miles and Conca is being shown to be an inspired one. Suddenly, Stack, Baker Balta, Bolton, Ross and Garthwaite get multiple chances and even Menadue and Markov have been given some much needed encouragement. Soldo probably gets an extended run too.

To my way of thinking, regardless of what happens over the next few weeks, we have begun our launch to the next a Premiership.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
At this point we are a bit like Collingwood last season, riddled with injuries but the “2nd tier” players standing up beyond expectations.