Ivan Maric | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Maric

yandb said:
Maybe but Hardwick was given a Mercedes (as a team) and after he had finished tinkering with it last season turned it into a Trabant.
I doubt anyone could get a Trabant as sideways as our game plan last year.

Quickdraw said:
I doubt anyone could get a Trabant as sideways as our game plan last year.
Last year was more like a reliant robin than a trabant. Only three wheels n arse over tit most of the year.

leon said:
Nissan Sidewinder?

Three adjectives used to describe a Trabant. uncomfortable, slow, noisy.

Uncomfortable; how the players felt when Appling our game plan

Slow; typifies our game plan.

Noisy; What the fans became when enduring the spectacle of our game plan.

easy said:
So Evarn is essentially our ruck-coach right?

Why not delist, appoint him as ruckcoach, and rookie a ruckman? Have I missed something? IS he insurance insurance?

Coaching salary cap under pressure, easy. But not player TPP. That's the talk.

Dyer'ere said:
Coaching salary cap under pressure, easy. But not player TPP. That's the talk.

thank Capn. very cunning.

out of curiosity, if a club had the opposite sitch (TPP under pressure, space in coaching cap), could you recruit a marquee as a playing coach and put some salary in the coaching cap?

easy said:
thank Capn. very cunning.

out of curiosity, if a club had the opposite sitch (TPP under pressure, space in coaching cap), could you recruit a marquee as a playing coach and put some salary in the coaching cap?

Isn't that what GWS did with Stevie J, easy? Pretty sure it's been done somewhere. :D

Leysy Days said:
Easier just to pay the old man as a "recruiter".

We should've frogmarched Ivvy after the Soldo disaster, Leyser! Worse than existing. :hihi

Dyer'ere said:
Isn't that what GWS did with Stevie J, easy? Pretty sure it's been done somewhere. :D

i think stevie j will be a very good coach.

successful, crafty, dirty, ugly, obsessive.

RICHO_12 said:
Where did his leap come from?
He actually out jumped Sauce a few times

He cut off his mullet!

Remove the little side step/kick and there was nothing special in his game last night. Indeed I'd suggest (without having stats in front of me) that he contributed little.

It pains me to admit it - but a healthy Hampson will be selected well before Ivan.

End the farce.

He needs to come back into the side.

Like I said in the Bernie thread, he provides experience and leadership. Another big man to help out Jack and Nank.

Forget about Chol or Soldo.

We need a seasoned campaigner over the next few weeks. Some would say its the hardest part of the year especially for the young blokes. I can only imagine how Nanks body is copping.