Ivan Maric | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Maric

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
TJsFurrow said:
Hanging up the boots at seasons end. One of my favourite tigers.

Same here, he has been a real warrior for us, and I have no doubt he has improved the culture within the group.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
A great for RFC. He got the best out of himself and gave all he had. A wonderful team man and contributor.

Thanks, Eevan, have admired your career fully; sad to see you go.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Wonderful servant of our club.

Listening to Dimma, made a massive contribution off the field as well.

Rowdy

11 + 2018 = 12!
Jul 15, 2009
Was this years contract just a way of getting around the soft cap for assistant coaches? Has been used as a ruck coach/ mentor.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Well done Ivan on a wonderful career at the RFC.

2012-2015 you were a fan favourite for the Tiger army

You gave your all.

Were passionate.

Pity in that period we drove you into the ground with little or no support.

How that goal against Carlton didn't spark the players to win that Elimination final in 2012 I don't know.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
leon said:
A great for RFC. He got the best out of himself and gave all he had. A wonderful team man and contributor.

Thanks, Eevan, have admired your career fully; sad to see you go.
x2

tommygun

1st of many
Aug 24, 2011
Caroline Springs
i remember the day you were drafted, standing next to your dad at work and experiencing his excitement was awesome. It was only topped when he told me in confidence that you were coming home to your dads favourite team, the mighty tigers!
Thanks for all the memories and what you brought to the club will never be forgotten. All the best big fella.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
The big Cossack! Was fantastic from 2012-2015 on the field and you can tell he is exemplary off it. His goal against the Blues still gives me chills.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
RFC is a better place for having the likes and ilk of Ivan Maric grace the great club. The fabric of the Club is all the better for Maric's engagement in the Yellow and Black.