Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Yep close to most important player on the ground on Saturday. If Jack has a good game we will give it a huge shake.

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Needs a big grab & goal early to get his confidence going. Will be crucial to our chances. Weather taking marks & kicking/setting up goals, or getting high up the ground with Lynch to open 50 up for Dusty like v the Lions.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I am confident Reiwoldt will play his role in the grand final. He doesn't need to have a huge number of disposals to be effective. He demands a quality backman and first and foremost needs to make sure his man can't impact a Lynch marking contest and vice-versa. Ultra important to our structure. I doubt Lynch gets 5 goals last week without Reiwoldt in the team.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If and when Dusty plays forward, i reckon Jack could play a defensive role on Haynes.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I hope Jack has memorised the words to Leaps and Bounds

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
That's were we can't just bomb in to there advantage look up and hit our targets.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Am tipping he will kick 3 tomorrow
Didn't he kick 3 after his 3 first qtr misses in 2017? Had his 3 misses in the last qtr against the Moggies, Jaaacks due for 3 straight to start the game.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He let the fox reporter Know how he felt, when she asked him that his form has been down.
The media are scum.
He kicked 4 against the best so called young defence against Brisbane.
He kicked 3 against the best so called young defence against on there home deck.
And last weekend could’ve finished with 4, but ended up with 3 behinds.
He is having opportunities to score that’s why I’m not to worried.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon we’re smart enough not to fall for it.
Let them tire themselves out even more with this *smile*.