Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Yep close to most important player on the ground on Saturday. If Jack has a good game we will give it a huge shake.

Reactions: 1 user
Needs a big grab & goal early to get his confidence going. Will be crucial to our chances. Weather taking marks & kicking/setting up goals, or getting high up the ground with Lynch to open 50 up for Dusty like v the Lions.

I am confident Reiwoldt will play his role in the grand final. He doesn't need to have a huge number of disposals to be effective. He demands a quality backman and first and foremost needs to make sure his man can't impact a Lynch marking contest and vice-versa. Ultra important to our structure. I doubt Lynch gets 5 goals last week without Reiwoldt in the team.

If and when Dusty plays forward, i reckon Jack could play a defensive role on Haynes.

I hope Jack has memorised the words to Leaps and Bounds

That's were we can't just bomb in to there advantage look up and hit our targets.

Am tipping he will kick 3 tomorrow
Didn't he kick 3 after his 3 first qtr misses in 2017? Had his 3 misses in the last qtr against the Moggies, Jaaacks due for 3 straight to start the game.

Reactions: 1 users
He let the fox reporter Know how he felt, when she asked him that his form has been down.
The media are scum.
He kicked 4 against the best so called young defence against Brisbane.
He kicked 3 against the best so called young defence against on there home deck.
And last weekend could’ve finished with 4, but ended up with 3 behinds.
He is having opportunities to score that’s why I’m not to worried.

I reckon we’re smart enough not to fall for it.
Let them tire themselves out even more with this *smile*.