Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
At least he fronts up to the TV programmes and doesn't just run the media trained line - he actually says what he is feeling.

I bet there are plenty of others out there who feel the same way but won't speak honestly about it.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
He also lives in a mansion in Brighton and is likely to be in a position where he never has to work again after his football career ends. He can thank the RFC and its members for that. Its a 2 way street.
Right, that’s exactly what he said. That’s why he’s up there.

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
I hope I’m wrong but I think Jack is in decline as most people his age would be. He may produce a cameo from time to time. Last years GF as an example (although he was playing on a one legged Phil Davis). But we can’t bank on 60 goals a season from him anymore. But he is still extremely valuable to our team. Remember old man Dermie Brereton spending basically the whole game blocking for Sav Rocco. I can see Jack doing this more and more now for Lynch. Already started. This takes away from his owns stats and number of goals. Not suggesting that is all he is now capable of but i think we will see him become more and more of the decoy and try to help Lynch and dusty kick goals with his body and field positioning. I’m fascinated to see how he goes if Lynch doesn’t play this week. Hope he kicks 10!

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I hope I’m wrong but I think Jack is in decline as most people his age would be. He may produce a cameo from time to time. Last years GF as an example (although he was playing on a one legged Phil Davis). But we can’t bank on 60 goals a season from him anymore. But he is still extremely valuable to our team. Remember old man Dermie Brereton spending basically the whole game blocking for Sav Rocco. I can see Jack doing this more and more now for Lynch. Already started. This takes away from his owns stats and number of goals. Not suggesting that is all he is now capable of but i think we will see him become more and more of the decoy and try to help Lynch and dusty kick goals with his body and field positioning. I’m fascinated to see how he goes if Lynch doesn’t play this week. Hope he kicks 10!

Perfect opportunity this week.
Most likely to be on Rampe.
Let's see jack of 2018 back

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
A lot of people on here jumping on Jacks back....there are good arguments from both sides of the fence, but there is one thing that I think is a givin...

If Jack comes out on Sunday and kicks 5 + goals in a winning score, the negative comments will strangely stop

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
A lot of people on here jumping on Jacks back....there are good arguments from both sides of the fence, but there is one thing that I think is a givin...

If Jack comes out on Sunday and kicks 5 + goals in a winning score, the negative comments will strangely stop

They won't stop, the ferals will hit the pause button until they get a chance to revel in misery again.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Yep, still has his smarts. A little toe-poke at half back that was missed by the commentators led to a forward foray.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Jack to host his own 1 hr program on SEN on Monday nights - will be interesting to see how it goes. Personally I like it when the tigers go under the radar but I don’t think the team has suffered with Jack being on 360.

not that I listen or watch them at all

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I love the *smile* being poured on Jack. If ever he needs motivation to prove the numpties wrong, it is now.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Lets hope he does just that !!

I haven't *smile* canned him.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
This week's game will have the paper headline CaddyJack.
Followed by Josh Caddy and Jack Reiwoldt played tandem forwards kicking 5 goals apiece in Richmond's rout beating the Swans by 84 points to claim a spot back in the eight.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just watched the 2010 Sydney game.
The one Collins played like Glen Archer.
Jack was plucking marks from everywhere.
I wish we had him in that form today.
We would average 15 goals every week

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
This week's game will have the paper headline CaddyJack.
Followed by Josh Caddy and Jack Reiwoldt played tandem forwards kicking 5 goals apiece in Richmond's rout beating the Swans by 84 points to claim a spot back in the eight.

I like the sound of that Goldy.

By the way, any prospect that you also have an advance copy of Sunday's newspapers? i'd like to back the card at Rosehill on Saturday and then sit back and enjoy watching the Tigers thump the Swannies as you predict.

That would make for a great weekend.

Perhaps, we can also get the Lotto numbers in advance???

Anyway, Tigers by plenty and stick fat with JR8!

• Love

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Jack to host his own 1 hr program on SEN on Monday nights - will be interesting to see how it goes. Personally I like it when the tigers go under the radar but I don’t think the team has suffered with Jack being on 360.

not that I listen or watch them at all
It's going to be called Tiger Time. Anyone remember Club Corner on 927 early 2000s? Richmond was Monday night at 11.00 There was a host with a current player or coach or former player. After interviews with the guest it was open line. Unleash the ferals. Compulsive listening in the days before Internet forums were mainstream. Particularly as we plummeted after 2001 it was raw. Fingers crossed Jack doesn't have to deal with that.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
It's going to be called Tiger Time. Anyone remember Club Corner on 927 early 2000s? Richmond was Monday night at 11.00 There was a host with a current player or coach or former player. After interviews with the guest it was open line. Unleash the ferals. Compulsive listening in the days before Internet forums were mainstream. Particularly as we plummeted after 2001 it was raw. Fingers crossed Jack doesn't have to deal with that.

Rod from dromana?