Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Thought he was pretty average again. Started really well did a couple of nice things but otherwise unsighted. Feel for him with that last mark but his reaction was probably pretty reflective of his form. Is too slow now.

I have concerns about Jack. He has always lacked a yard in pace but looks very slow now. Can’t get separation.
That said there is definitely less space in forward lines this season and that hurts him.
Tiger champ so I hope I am wrong

thought his best work was up the ground tonight , little taps and touches , got involved

Reactions: 1 users
Solid game, he is much nearer the end of his career but did some good things, brought his footy smarts and that last, too late, mark showed he can still play as a key forward.

DS

The best he has been all year.
He moved around the ground more freely and looked like he was on from the first minute.
A pity the siren went, that was a ripper mark at the end.

Much better tonight. He's looked hungrier in the last couple of weeks.

Still not quite timing his marks yet, but i reckon its looking far better.

No need to throw him on the scrap heap just yet. There's a bit of football left in JR, even if it is just the remainder of the season.

Reactions: 1 user
Great to see him get reward for effort. Been busting his hump all season.

He made the most of his chances and played a good game but his lack of pace still worries me. Our forward setup and forward 50 forays were a lot better today which obviously helps.

Reactions: 1 user