Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

11th is a show if the Kochies can win a few games one of which could well be against us.

They will want to beat us at the AO some sort of panacea for us ending them there in 2020, it will be their equal biggest game for the rest of the season aside from their showdown.

oh gawd yes this is true. *smile* losers

If he stopped flying for hangers and playing for free kicks and just concentrated on bringing the ball down, he’d be of a lot more value to the side.
Half his hanger attempts this year are really spoils of intercept marks when out of position and outnumbered.

Reactions: 8 users
Half his hanger attempts this year are really spoils of intercept marks when out of position and outnumbered.
Yeh, but when you give away frees in the attempts like he does they're kinda pointless. Not all of them would have been intercept marks.

He was such a good contested mark because he was always first to identify the ball drop and make position. Now he often has to resort to poorly timed leaps and he appears to be staging for more frees rather than trying to mark the ball. I know he has had a hand issue. perhapos that has led to less genuine going for the ball?

His brain knows what to do but his body is a half step behind.

Time waits for no man, Jazz. At least, not yet.

Other than Richo, no one has spent more time in my Favourite Player slot.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, I thought that stood out in the Suns game. He didn't get a heap of the ball, but every time it came down he was flying high to take out the spare standing in front of him.
He still works body hard.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I thought that stood out in the Suns game. He didn't get a heap of the ball, but every time it came down he was flying high to take out the spare standing in front of him.
He still works body hard.
Works his bloody body hard?

11th is a show if the Kochies can win a few games one of which could well be against us.

They will want to beat us at the AO some sort of panacea for us ending them there in 2020, it will be their equal biggest game for the rest of the season aside from their showdown.
They beat us there by a bees *smile* last year, they've had their panacea.

Jeez I've ben critical of Jack but what an effort he put in today. That second half was huge. Massive. He is not going quietly into the night.

• Haha
He's still so critical.

Twenty percent of what he was 5 years ago. But I wouldn't want to go into a finals series without him. Even without leap or speed, he still turns outnumbers into possibilities.

Legend.

• Love
He's still so critical.

Twenty percent of what he was 5 years ago. But I wouldn't want to go into a finals series without him. Even without leap or speed, he still turns outnumbers into possibilities.

Legend.
20% is a big stretch, but other than that I agree.

Yeh, he's just a competitor. Extra motivation for his close mate's 300th. Instrumental in the comeback. So beautiful that it involved those skunks from Bris.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for everything Jack, time to hang em up.
This forum should be closed when games are on. So many stupid posts! (I must admit a few similar ideas did pass through my head between about 3 and 4:30pm today though!)

Reactions: 2 users
This forum should be closed when games are on. So many stupid posts! (I must admit a few similar ideas did pass through my head between about 3 and 4:30pm today though!)
A fair observation, I was frustrated by the silly throw that cost him a free kick.

We all had the thoughts that he was cooked, career over at half time

I think we just gotta take the good with the bad for the next 7 games

Reactions: 1 users