Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
No doubt Jack wants to play on. He pretty much was giving every reason tonight on AFL360.

It’s now up to the club on whether they want him.

For me it’s a no brainer. He plays in 2023.

Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Jack playing and some coaching as well would be perfect. He has the smarts to help the next generation develop and would help some of our soft cap issues.

He is not the player he once was, but we're not the team we were a few years back, still adds to our team and the opposition can't afford to leave him alone. Worth another year.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Jack playing and some coaching as well would be perfect. He has the smarts to help the next generation develop and would help some of our soft cap issues.

He is not the player he once was, but we're not the team we were a few years back, still adds to our team and the opposition can't afford to leave him alone. Worth another year.

DS
And in this draft we have to find a key position forward - preferably two.

Reactions: 1 user

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Jack and Chimp go round one more time.

They are required still.
Yep. No replacements for them yet. And not that we’d get a direct replacement with what these 2 have done, there is no one trying to take there spots either.
Shedda will retire, Lambert has. Who knows what will happen with Martin. We don’t need to lose everyone in one hit.

Cotchin99

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2014
Richmond supporting mate of mine just spotted Riewoldt at the Hobart Airport. Anyone know what that could be about?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Needs to go next year.
Min chips. Groom our next forward.
Has struggled at times but still is a valuable player with his footy smarts.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I liked what he said on 360. My summary - Richmond will tell me how much money is left and I’ll make a decision.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Both he and Cotch wi
mid season pic from SA
Bauer remember his name
Yep, he has 18 months to grab an opportunity as a marking forward but right now is a mile off playing Seniors. Had we lost v the Lions I suspect we might gave seen Bauer in one of the last 3 games.

We had Tom out and be was not considered indicating he is more a 2023 prospect than an immediate key position forward that can play AFL in 2022. Lots to like, he has an 18 month contract and for him to play in 2024 his development needs to be fast tracked. A BIG pre season awaits him.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Don’t underestimate how important this bloke still is to our team and more importantly Lynch.

Reactions: 2 users