Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Towner will always be remembered by the Tiger faithful as one of ours so it is good to hear he has another chance at his fourth AFL club. Hope it goes well for him

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Great insight there Dyer and so true.
Right place, hit form right time & gave his all.
Wonderful 2017 season.
I Never will forget his contribution and say a bad word.
Deserves whatever else he can get out of his AFL career.
he's got what the likes of Buckley and Lyon would kill for. and not just an aaron shattock or daryl freame, but a real contribution, a real stamp on a drought breaking flag for the best club in the world. Goes down in history.

Reactions: 1 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
he is a legend this Richmond man!

he just keeps on bouncing back ...........no thing/no person ever beats him down

he is like a brown dog ..............never gives up

Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
It is good to see there have been no negative comments by PRE about Towner having another chance in the game with all wishing him well. He was the man of a time and so instrumental in our drought break year. From the Freo match to the GF where he score three goals, 'the tackle' and generally terrorising the Crows. I still enjoy rewatching that game and his game that day

Reactions: 7 users