Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I’ll say 1/2 second of AFL decision making pace.... but he’ll pick that up... certainly has a crack

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is there anything better then watching a kid hungry to play.
He was fantastic

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good debut from Jake, probably could've debuted last year but hes on the board now.

Will be a good contributer with his work rate and hardness, handy overhead and a good converter in the VFL so he has some tools a little off the pace as noted with a few areas but he performed really well won some key ground ball contests at big moments in the last.

Well done Jake Aarts keep it up lad.

Reactions: 4 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I thought he looked at home with the tempo and he did several team things. Needs a string of games.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Good effort on debut. Would like to see him have a 4 game run at it.

Plays with great intensity which can take you a long way.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Played well - brought some energy we had been lacking.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Good debut, very composed. I especially liked the composure when he got a bit of a hospital handpass in the last quarter and knowing any aerial handball would be cut off, he went with the underground handball off the ground. Very smart.

Reactions: 1 users

Bowerpower

God Save anything yellow and black
Jun 2, 2004
Tough as nails ,Arts wont die wondering Dimma would love his hardness .

Reactions: 4 users