Jokes Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jokes Thread

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
One evening a Scotsman was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road eating grass. Disturbed, he yelled at his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man "Why are you eating the grass?" "Well, we don't have any money for food" the poor man replied. "So we have to eat grass." "Well then, come with me to my house and I'll feed you" the Scotsman said. "But sir, I also have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Ok, bring them along too" the Scotsman replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also." The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SEVEN children with me!" "Very well then, bring them all" the Scotsman answered.

They all piled into the limousine, which was no easy task. Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the Scotsman and said, "Sir, you are truly too kind.. Thank you for taking all of us with you.”

The Scotsman replied, "No problem, glad to do it. "You'll really love my place "The grass is almost a foot high" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Something light hearted for our Aussies on this Australia Day. Should’ve posted the other day :cool:

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AUSTRALIAN IF:

You believe that stubbies can be either drunk or worn.

You're liable to burst out laughing whenever you hear of Americans "rooting" for something.

You pronounce Melbourne as 'Mel-bin'.

You believe the 'L' in the word 'Australia' is optional.

You can translate: 'Dazza and Shazza played Acca Dacca on the way to Maccas.'

You believe it makes perfect sense for a nation to decorate its highways with large fibreglass bananas, prawns and sheep.

You think 'Woolloomooloo' is a perfectly reasonable name for a place.

You're secretly proud of our killer wildlife.

You believe it makes sense for a country to have a $1 coin that's twice as big as its $2 coin.

You understand that 'Wagga Wagga' can be abbreviated to 'Wagga' but 'Woy Woy' can't be called 'Woy'.

You believe that cooked-down axle grease makes a good breakfast spread. You've also squeezed it through Vita Wheats to make little Vegemite worms.

You believe all famous Kiwis are actually Australian, until they stuff up, at which point they again become Kiwis.

Beetroot with your Hamburger... Of course.

You know that certain words must, by law, be shouted out during any rendition of the Angels' song 'Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again' And "Living next door to Alice".

You believe that the confectionery known as the Wagon Wheel has become smaller with every passing year.

You believe that the more you shorten someone's name the more you like them.

Whatever your linguistic skills, you find yourself able to order takeaway fluently in every Asian language.

You understand that 'excuse me' can sound rude, While 'scuse me' is always polite.

You know what it's like to swallow a fly, on occasion via your nose.

You know it's not summer until the steering wheel is too hot to handle and a seat belt buckle becomes a pretty good branding iron.

Your biggest family argument over the summer concerned the rules for beach cricket.

You shake your head in horror when companies try to market what they call 'Anzac cookies'.

You still think of Kylie as 'that girl off Neighbours'.

When working in a bar, you understand male customers will feel the need to offer an excuse whenever they order low-alcohol beer.

You know how to abbreviate every word, all of which usually end in -o: arvo, combo, garbo, kero, metho, milko, muso, rego, servo, smoko, speedo, righto, goodo etc.

You know that there is a universal place called "woop woop" located in the middle of nowhere...no matter where you actually are.

You know that none of us actually drink Fosters beer, because it tastes like sh*t. But we let the world think we do. Because we can.

You have some time in your life slept with Aeroguard on in the summer. Maybe even as perfume.

You've only ever used the words - tops, ripper, sick, mad, rad, sweet - to mean good. And then you place 'bloody' in front of it when you REALLY mean it.

You know that the barbecue is a political arena; the person holding the tongs is always the boss and usually a man. And the women make the Salad.

You say 'no worries' quite often, whether you realise it or not.

You understand what no wucking furries means.

You've drank your tea/coffee/milo through a Tim Tam.

You own a Bond's chesty. In several different colours.

You know that roo meat tastes pretty good, But not as good as barra. Or a meat pie.

You know that some people pronounce Australia like "Straya" and that's ok. * You have a thong tan...not on your butt! *

And you will forward this list to other Australians, here and overseas, realising that only they will understand!!

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
So an elderly Italian man living alone in New Jersey wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried.
Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex.
The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental.
He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner, so that night, she does just that.
About a week later, she’s back at the doctor, where she says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said! It wasn't five minutes later that he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!"
The doctor says, "I’m sorry, we didn’t realize the pill was that strong!
The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages."
"Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway."

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Teacher: “If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?”
Johnny: “Seven.”
Teacher: “No, listen carefully… If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?”
Johnny: “Seven.”
Teacher: “Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?”
Johnny: “Six.”
Teacher: “Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?”
Johnny: “Seven!”
Teacher: “Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!”
Johnny: “Because I’ve already got a bloody cat!” :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
A cowboy, who just moved to Montana from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud.
He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.
When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.
The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy,
"You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it.
It would taste better if you bought one at a time."
The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers.
One is in Arizona, the other is in Colorado.
When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together.
So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.
He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.
One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs.
All the regulars take notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my
condolences on your loss."
The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.
"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains.
"It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."
“It hasn't affected my brothers though.

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
A Short Love Story :
A man and a woman who had never met before, and who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping compartment on a trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.
At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."
"I have a better idea," she replied, "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."
"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.
"Good," she replied, "Get your own *smile* blanket."
After a moment of silence, he farted.
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Why men shouldn’t be Agony Aunts

Dear Peter,
I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt.
I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbour making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he went into the back yard and heard a lady scream, had come to her rescue but found her unconscious. He'd carried the woman back to our house, laid her in bed, and began CPR. When she awoke she immediately began thanking him and kissing him and he was attempting to break free when I came back. But when I asked him why neither of them had any clothes on, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.
I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him any more.
Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Mrs. Sheila Usk

Dear Sheila,
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburettor float chamber.
I hope this helps.
Pete

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
As I stepped out of the shower, I heard someone in my kitchen downstairs. Knowing that my wife was out, I grabbed my 1903 heirloom rifle—which no longer works—and crept downstairs, forgetting the fact that I was in my birthday suit.
I came around the corner with the gun raised, only to find my wife loading the dishwasher.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“I thought I heard an intruder. I came down to scare him.”
Scanning the contours of my doughy, naked body, she mumbled, “You didn’t need the gun.”...

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Sean Connery was interviewed by Michael Parkinson and bragged that, despite being 72 years of age, he could still have sex three times a night.
Cilla Black, who was also a guest, looked intrigued.

After the show, Cilla says, "Sean, if I'm not bein too forward, I'd luv to 'ave sex with yer. Lets go back to my 'ouse, we could 'ave a lorra fun."
So they went back to her place and got comfortable.
After a couple of drinks they went off to bed and had an hour of mad passionate sex together.

Afterwards, Sean says, "If you think that was good, let me shleep for half an hour, and we can have better shex. But while I'm shleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and ma willie in your right hand."
Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay."

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex than before.
Then Sean says, 'Cilla, that was wonderful. But if you let me shleep for an hour, we can have the besht shex yet. You'll have to......."
"I know Sean. Yer want me to 'old onto yer bat 'n balls again. No problem hun."
Cilla complies with the routine.
The results this time are absolutely mind blowing.

Once it's all over, they have a drink, Sean lights a cigarette and Cilla asks. "Sean, tell me, dis 'oldin yer balls in one hand and yer willie in de other - does it really stimulate yer that much?"
Sean replies, "No, not at all Cilla, but the last time I shlept with a scouser, the bi*ch stole ma wallet." :cool:

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Guy knocks on door
Hello I'd like to talk to you about reincarnation!
I replied Oh no, not you again :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door,
she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
"Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
DILEMMA :

A HETROSEXUAL MALE STUDENT ASKED HIS ENGLISH PROFESSOR,

"WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A DILEMMA SIR?"

THE PROFESSOR SAYS,

"WELL, THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN GIVING YOU AN EXAMPLE TO
BEST ILLUSTRATE THAT."

THE PROFESSOR GOES ON TO SAY ...

"IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE LYING IN A BIG BED , IN THE MIDDLE, WITH A BEAUTIFUL VERY AROUSED NAKED YOUNG WOMAN ON ONE SIDE, AND AN EXCITED GAY MAN ON THE OTHER."

" WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TURN YOUR BACK ON ? "

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Went out last night and got really wasted.

I woke up this morning next to a fat old bird who was snoring ..

So, at least I got home OK.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night.

Or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

• Haha