Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I’d like to see Caddy go back to playing permanently deep forward and Bolton push up the ground more, Caddy’s footy iq should help our struggling forward line atm and Bolton’s pace should help ball transition more.
Yep we have looked slow around the ball and with spread. Bolton can get good numbers and is elusive. I agree

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
What a one sided crap article - the prelim last year proves who won that trade Caddy (2 flags) and Graham (3 goals in a winning GF) for Parfitt and Narkle - Graham with one shoulder says it all.

Just don‘t let facts get in the way of a good story.

Reactions: 3 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
So many clubs were shattered when their names were read out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
What a one sided crap article - the prelim last year proves who won that trade Caddy (2 flags) and Graham (3 goals in a winning GF) for Parfitt and Narkle - Graham with one shoulder says it all.

Never believe anything in the HUN.

DS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Narkle does he still wear the helmet?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Did they menton, the invisible man?
Nakia Cockatoo?
6 years on the list for 34 games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That article gave good insight to how Geelong operates. They saw us as a salary cap dumping ground.

The only "dump" currently is the Geelong Football Club.
What a bunch of underachieviers.
For a club that hasn't done anything in the last decade they're always complaining or whinging about something.
I hope they get us on the G and by that stage we have picked up on some momentum and we slap them silly again.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong hasn't drafted well since the 1999 & 2001 draft.
Parfitt & Narkle...Seriously thats like saying Meyer & Polo were a heist for us.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He kicked nearly 50 goals a couple of years ago and then played wing in the second half of last season.
I'd prefer him up forward because he gives us another option and for the physicality that he provides.
What's Caddy's best position?

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He kicked nearly 50 goals a couple of years ago and then played wing in the second half of last season.
I'd prefer him up forward because he gives us another option and for the physicality that he provides.
What's Caddy's best position?

A very good question, but we also have to consider: who are the best 2 players on our list to play wing?

Not easy.

DS

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Perhaps Jack can swap with him through the day? It might bring them both into the game but always have a dangerous forward who can kick goals.

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
Caddy is too slow on the wing and does not appear to be fit enough to cover the ground required to be a winger.

He is an excellent mark and accurate kick for goal. He provides protection for smaller players around goal.

I think there is a place for Josh Caddy in the forward line.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Caddy is too slow on the wing and does not appear to be fit enough to cover the ground required to be a winger.

He is an excellent mark and accurate kick for goal. He provides protection for smaller players around goal.

I think there is a place for Josh Caddy in the forward line.

100% forward.
He can't play higher up the ground because if the ball hits the ground he is virtually useless.
I lost count how many times Stkilda went to his side of the wing.
Lonie outplayed him at one staged on the wing...