Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Happy 27th Birthday Josh. I hope you enjoyed the present your teammates gave you, and the party 100,000 of your closest mates held :))
:cupgold

Reactions: 4 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Classic Caddy moment.

Houli gives Greene a consoling hug and both are all smiles. Houli legend grows.

Enter Caddy from the left sharing his thoughts to Toby Greene. The Caddy legend grows!

Can also play footy.

Reactions: 2 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Classic Caddy moment.

Houli gives Greene a consoling hug and both are all smiles. Houli legend grows.

Enter Caddy from the left sharing his thoughts to Toby Greene. The Caddy legend grows!

Can also play footy.
Don't let the smile deceive you! I think Houli might have been saying "didn't you see my back hand karate chop i got 4 weeks for a few years back? Pull your head in"!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We were very close to the action yesterday and man this guy is tough. When picking a finals team you ink Caddy in as one of the first picked.
He was huge yesterday, made for finals footy.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Another one who's been given a bit of flak this year. He's a classy and smart player. Not quick but showed in the GF that you don't have to run 15km ala Ellis or KMac to be influential, you just need to be smart in your ground placement and have good decision skills. Great game.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
another piece of evidence of the genius of Dimma just occurred to me.

JC is one of the slowest players in footy.

and when the forward line got full of Tom, Jack, Dusty and George,

Dimma reprograms him to run the wing. In a side in which speed is central to the game plan.

To mortal coaches, the wing is still for whippets.

But Dimma sticks a Bull Terrier there. to enormous effect.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah was sceptical about the caddy to the wing move. But it worked. Hats off to whoever thought of it.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Caddy is another example of bold and shrewd coaching by hardwick and his team.

Compare the impact Hardwick’s finals selections had to those of salty ....... sorry they don’t compare

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Caddy has his own set play going. The 35 metre diagonal dink from half forward/wing to a man in space 30 - 40 out on a slight angle. Brought quite a few shots at goal since he came back in.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I like Cads, hes tough is a bit of a campaigner and adds some swagger to the side.

Also a good user and converter.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Blokes like Josh are born for the big stage. He also flies the flag for the superstars in rough times.