Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I cant squeeze Caddy in.

But what a player to have up our sleeve.

we could lose 2 in a prelim (I leaning on a wooden bench), and bring in Caddy and Broad.

Both accomplished, tough, swingmen.

our depth is extraordinary

Reactions: 4 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I’d be using him forward only and trading him if he doesn’t like it. Too slow on a wing or in the middle. Great mark, great kick, clever forward.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
I’d be using him forward only and trading him if he doesn’t like it. Too slow on a wing or in the middle. Great mark, great kick, clever forward.

From the scrimmage game.

“Played majority of the game forward. Had moments in the game where he impacted really well, and around the ball, so it was good to see him get out there and have a full game under his belt, coming off a minor hamstring setback. He will be better off for the run, which is great to see.”

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
From the scrimmage game.

“Played majority of the game forward. Had moments in the game where he impacted really well, and around the ball, so it was good to see him get out there and have a full game under his belt, coming off a minor hamstring setback. He will be better off for the run, which is great to see.”
doesnt sound overly promising to get called up against the crows...... as i read it he remains depth

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not sure about others but I must admit i was a little surprised by his inclusion.
Hasn't had a great year by his standards & you'd think he'd have to play pretty well tonight to be there come the first final.
Under a bit of pressure to deliver.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Not sure about others but I must admit i was a little surprised by his inclusion.
Hasn't had a great year by his standards & you'd think he'd have to play pretty well tonight to be there come the first final.
Under a bit of pressure to deliver.
and I reckon he will.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
The story here for me is whether a quality player like Caddy can finally turn his form dip around without exiting the environment. That’s a potential success story waiting to happen on the eve of finals.

We know he has the ability to step up in finals. With Lynch out, he could play the 2nd tall role and rotate with Dusty when we want Dusty forward.

History suggests these two can be relied upon to kick multiple goals against Adelaide.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Am a bit surprised by the hate surprise of some to see him get picked. He's a proven finals player and I don't think he was playing too badly last 2 games before his injury round 7. Our whole team was playing pretty shonky footy in the first few games. I think it's worth giving him a shot to prove himself for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Caddy is playing for keeps today. Like others I was surprised that we went there. Must play as a forward. Should get a nice match up when Chol moves forward.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I prefer Caddy on a wing to Kmac because of his smarts and ball use. Thought he was great there at the end of last year. Kam however is playing good footy ATM and gets first dibs on the wing. I am glad Caddy is in. Talia does a good job on Jack usually. If Jack gets closed down I wouldn't want to be relying on Chol to stand up. We might need Caddy and Dusty to kick a couple each.

Reactions: 1 users