Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

I thought he was goodish against moderate oppo. Prefer Pickett in that wing role still & Cads forward.
Seemed to switch between wing & forward today. Definitely serviceable.

Reactions: 2 users
The first half geez. Deadset terrible. But he played well after half time. Credit to him. Reckon it’s pretty clear he’s no longer best 22.

Reactions: 2 users
He isn’t best 22 any more but he is an experienced campaigner who can play in a decimated midfield (part time) and can help out forward in a group that isn’t currently functioning. Will lose his place again when better player return.

All for youth getting an opportunity but only so many can play at once

He has to play this week, otherwise why is he on our lis?
That sums up his game for me
Did a very serviceable job but if he’s getting a game now it’s a sign we’re struggling

I think it’s the black boots that make him look a bit slow.....
He was quicker than a seagull onto a hot chip, faster than a mongoose hitting a king cobra, when he executed that smother in the forward pocket. I nearly had to hit the slo mo replay he was that damned fast to the naked eye.
Decent game after a few games out.

Reactions: 1 users
I do like Caddy but he clearly isn't best 22 and will be straight out for Pickett next week

Reactions: 1 user
Found the ball & used it ok with a few exceptions including the rushed set shot. He’s slow so we need to use him where it helps us (as a forward with occasional run in midfield) and not where it hurts us (against a quick opposition wing).

Still prefer Pickett on the wing instead of Caddy, just too slow, Bombers will leave him in their wake.

Reactions: 5 users
Caddy is a far better player than Pickett. The only thing Pickett has over him is leg speed.

Reactions: 4 users