Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

If he wasn't contracted for 2022 I do think he'd be close to having his papers stamped.
Stays on the list in 2023 pretty much as a depth player only.
Got to play younger players before giving Caddy more games.
And should he play again this season, it can only be as a forward. He ain't cut out for the wing or half-back.

Reactions: 1 users
If he wasn't contracted for 2022 I do think he'd be close to having his papers stamped.
Stays on the list in 2023 pretty much as a depth player only.
Got to play younger players before giving Caddy more games.
And should he play again this season, it can only be as a forward. He ain't cut out for the wing or half-back.
Ouch, we have to wait until 2023 till we get rid of him. Seriously though, he is clearly being played out of his rightful position. (Half fwd)

Yep and still end up with more touches goals and goal assists.
I'm with you on Caddy, like him as a target, but although he'd get the kicks, it's the pressure and tackles that Dimma wants. And while you and I might disagree with Dimma, he's going to stick with what's worked for him to the bitter end, and it's hard to blame him.

Can get a game in two premiership teams ,but not our injury-ravaged current crop?
Are we really serious about winning in this once-again Covid impacted year? Not sure..

Reactions: 2 users
They buggered him up when they persisted with him on the wing, then bagged him for being too slow.
Still our best option as third tall forward.

Reactions: 7 users
So it seems JC time is up at Tigerland, played only 8 games last season, 9 this season.

But he’s contracted for 2022. Who would want him as a trade? And if we did trade him would we have to contribute to his salary?

29 next month.

So it seems JC time is up at Tigerland, played only 8 games last season, 9 this season.

But he’s contracted for 2022. Who would want him as a trade? And if we did trade him would we have to contribute to his salary?

29 next month.
Carlton might. They need someone to help their skipper. Adelaide could use some leadership and toughness.