Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Cornes and WCE people will not be content until they get to play EVERY game on their home grounds, and even they’ll insist that they should somehow be given an extra 4 points for the one game they play against their fellow tenant every year. If they lose a final on their home ground they’ll challenge the result like the old Argus system until they get the outcome they want (them winning).
This isn't too far from reality. Port and Eagles fans have serious hang ups which I have not seen in any other interstate club's supporters.
They will not cope if and when we win a Three-peat this year.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Gez if that is fact what a cry baby love for someone to mention it on talkback very ordinary.
True story. Some say his old man marched him back in, some say it was Chad.
Regardless of who it was the story is correct.
Selfish little prick got carried to his 300th then promptly retired mid season.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
There's an easy solution.

Just don't tune in to the pr!ck.
SEN went from welded on in my car since day 1, and now I dont have it on I listen to podcasts and relevant stuff not brain numbing wank chicken feeding.

Only time i listen is to a game broadcast.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
This isn't too far from reality. Port and Eagles fans have serious hang ups which I have not seen in any other interstate club's supporters.
They’re not coping now. Cornes is exhibit A.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I actually don't mind alot of what Cornes says ... speaks his mind and he occasionally says something which turns out to be wrong but he is paid to give his opinion and so be it.

But on this one he is MANIFESTLY WRONG !!!

I haven't seen it but is it true that he is "complaining" that we get gifted 13 games at the MCG per year? If we get 13 games at the MCG per year, then WE should be the ones complaining.
Given that you play only five teams twice and it is questionable how many MCG co-tenants there are, it is a rather convoluted calculation. Wikipedia says there are six MCG co-tenants, but of them, it also lists Carlton and Essendon as Marvel tenants, so I am assuming there are five for argument's sake.
That means that we should average 13.59 games at the MCG every year - if everything was completely fair. That doesn't even take into account the fact that Geelong is not listed as a co-tenant and as a large Melbourne club, we will always play Geelong at the MCG as well, whether it is their home game or ours.
So roughly three years out of every five, we should be getting 14.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They’re not coping now. Cornes is exhibit A.
The *smile* is actively trying to have our draw hocussed by harping on and on and on about it.

Whilst the Tigers are on top his club cannot win.

He knows it.

Histrionic hyperbole for clickbait ratings and a bid to influence public opinion with lies and falsehoods just like all media outllets do.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The *smile* is actively trying to have our draw hocussed by harping on and on and on about it.

Whilst the Tigers are on top his club cannot win.

He knows it.
He’s been doing this ever since we won in 2017. He’s too stupid to know that he’s pushing a lost cause and whenever anyone asks him why it was never an issue when we weren’t much chop there’s just crickets.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He’s been doing this ever since we won in 2017. He’s too stupid to know that he’s pushing a lost cause and whenever anyone asks him why it was never an issue when we weren’t much chop there’s just crickets.
The bloke is a F##*#*$#4 Muppet

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Recipe for removing this douche bag from the air waves:

1. Find out who advertises during his show
2. Get people to bombard the advertiser's social media platforms advising them that you won't be purchasing their goods or services whilst they are advertising on the douche bag's show, and that you are telling everyone you know to do the same. Alternatively, send an online petition to the advertiser and their SM platforms.
3. Sit back and await the announcement that the douche bag has left the show for "personal reasons".
This is a guy trying to find a way to feed his family after AFL.
You seriously want to start a movement arm chair tossers to target him to get fickle sponsors to sack him?

Just turn the dial and change the channel....FFS

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Eagles fans are in a class of their own. They are mentally disturbed by our success. Not sure where the hate comes from, we've never even played them in a final.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
I fully realize corns wants to trol Tigers for commercial gain amongst many reasons,but when he does all i can see is that I'm homer Simpson wanting to strangle Bart Simpson.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Love that the Septics actually have a sport dedicated to Kane, it's Cornholing n they even have proper televised Cornhole championships..
As opposed to the other sport of Cornholing on the xxxx rated channels.

• Haha

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Eagles fans are in a class of their own. They are mentally disturbed by our success. Not sure where the hate comes from, we've never even played them in a final.
It's an interesting and somewhat baffling observation.
Someone here posted a theory that Eagles fans are jealous of our dynastic success, but surely that would apply to the other 17 supporter bases as well.
Their resentment towards us surely couldn't be due to their pathological parochialism either. They have had 35 years to get over that.
So what is it about Eagles supporters?
Why do they have a proverbial carrot wedged up their arses when it comes to us??

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I have the theory that WCE fans are obsessed with us playing at the 'G & say it's an unfair advantage because thier own team can't win away from thier own home ground & think it's the same with other teams as well.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It's an interesting and somewhat baffling observation.
Someone here posted a theory that Eagles fans are jealous of our dynastic success, but surely that would apply to the other 17 supporter bases as well.
Their resentment towards us surely couldn't be due to their pathological parochialism either. They have had 35 years to get over that.
So what is it about Eagles supporters?
Why do they have a proverbial carrot wedged up their arses when it comes to us??
It’s living in that echo chamber over there and continually being told they’re the best thing ever. They want to be us, they want our success and they can’t comprehend us being so much better than them. The only thing they can cling to is ‘you haven’t eaten us at home’. I’d like to do it purely and simply to watch them lose their minds over it.