Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

Yze seems socially awkward in these calls. Had he forgotten McAuliffe's name when he spoke to Fawcett?
I don't really give a crap how he performs on Social media or in these silly videos. Just want him to win us games of footy. He'll improve over time.

Reactions: 19 users
Yze seems socially awkward in these calls. Had he forgotten McAuliffe's name when he spoke to Fawcett?

Awks overload. In fairness to Ooze McAuliffe was giving him nothing. Reminded me of the old days before dating apps and me calling up a bird I liked. I seemed to have to make all the conversation. For some reason I never got laid. If Ooze had approached McAuliffe on Tinder, McAuliffe would have swiped left.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Kane McAuliffe - North Adelaide

Other North Adelaide - Richmond footballers

Shane Edwards
Jack Graham
Ben Holland
Oleg Markov
Jacob Bauer

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I don't really give a crap how he performs on Social media or in these silly videos. Just want him to win us games of footy. He'll improve over time.
Exactly, not really a whole lot more to be said than what he did say anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1 user

Top National Draft Combine Results​

20m sprint
1st: Aiden O'Driscoll - 2.871 seconds
2nd: Will Graham - 2.915
3rd: Caleb Windsor - 2.916
4th: Lance Collard - 2.923
5th: Kane McAuliffe - 2.930
6th: Zane Zakostelsky - 2.954
7th: Phoenix Gothard - 2.963
8th: Taylor Goad - 2.965
9th: Eion McElholm - 2.993
10th: Harry DeMattia - 2.996

Standing vertical jump
1st: Zane Zakostelsky - 80cm
2nd: Will Graham, Phoenix Gothard and Mitchell Edwards - 78cm
4th: Kane McAuliffe - 77cm
5th: Darcy Wilson - 76cm
6th: Riley Hardeman - 75cm
7th: Jack Delean and Taylor Goad - 74cm
9th: Aiden O'Driscoll and Caleb Windsor - 73 cm

Running vertical jump
1st: Darcy Wilson - 98cm
2nd: Zane Duursma - 97cm
3rd: Will Graham and Kane McAuliffe - 95cm
4th: Mitchell Edwards and Zane Zakostelsky - 94cm
6th: Aiden O'Driscoll and Caleb Windsor - 92cm
8th: Riley Hardeman - 91cm
9th: Cooper Simpson - 90cm

Has he played as a forward? Seems to have the athletic & defensive attributes that should translate forward, perhaps the club sees him as one or at least pinch hitting there from mid?