Leppa heads north | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppa heads north

Club legend.

Dimma deserves a statue one day, but it would be fitting that some of assistants are there as well - Leppa more than anyone.

Reactions: 1 user
Friend of friends son is at Gold Coast..they really rated Soloman. Not all happy campers with Dew and Dean’s axing.

Im not happy having Soloman any where near our club.
Get knights or bring Grigg back.

Reactions: 1 users
We ran into problems in 2016 because Hardwick had too many mates as assistant coaches, does Solomon fall into this catagory?

Soloman stirs up trouble where ever he goes, Dockers and Now the Suns.
Im ringing the club....

NOWAY TO KING SOLOMON

We ran into problems in 2016 because Hardwick had too many mates as assistant coaches, does Solomon fall into this catagory?

Adam Kingsley a former teamate no issue there .I just didn't rate many of the other bunch like Lade and Williams etc.

*smile* family!
What about the RFC?
that’s your really family Leppa.
Cast the noose off , tell the wife and kids thank you, but no thanks.
RFC can fullfill all your needs, forget about these other people.

Where’s Gale? Where’s Peggy?
can’t they put a stop to this nonsense?
:rolleyes:You think peggy offerring her "services" will help fulfill Leppa"s "needs"?

Thanks Leppa for your magnificent contribution to the success of this great club in your time as A/C to Damien. Fantastic development of our defenders and collective defence into a premiership winning, outstanding unit.

Enjoy a wise and well-earned break from AFL. There's a lot more to life.

Reactions: 4 users
Soloman stirs up trouble where ever he goes, Dockers and Now the Suns.
Im ringing the club....

NOWAY TO KING SOLOMON

agree. another Mark Williams.
but we do need to get an experienced coach in

agree. another Mark Williams.
but we do need to get an experienced coach in

Dimma, Fly, Kingsley that is a pretty experienced group of coaches and Leppa saying that him leaving will help the Club manage this difficult time, which i assume means soft cap relief, makes me think we won't be opening the purse strings

Will be interesting to see if they do bring someone in or just redefine existing roles.

PS. If there is one line that doesn't need too much coaching it is our defence with Grimes, Tigga, Dave and Houli as experienced heads.

LEPPA:
“In many ways the current climate expedited something I have been thinking about for some time and it will help the Club manage through this difficult period'.

Reactions: 3 users
Dimma, Fly, Kingsley that is a pretty experienced group of coaches and Leppa saying that him leaving will help the Club manage this difficult time, which i assume means soft cap relief, makes me think we won't be opening the purse strings

Will be interesting to see if they do bring someone in or just redefine existing roles.

PS. If there is one line that doesn't need too much coaching it is our defence with Grimes, Tigga, Dave and Houli as experienced heads.

LEPPA:
“In many ways the current climate expedited something I have been thinking about for some time and it will help the Club manage through this difficult period'.
Agree fully with all that.

LEPPA:

Wonder how Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones feel about it

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
The old codger wants him :mad:

Well the codger can gagf

Doubt Leppa would go back to the Bears after they shafted him .

I suspect Suns would be his next gig in some way shape or form.

Tigers bring Solomon to the club so he can get started on chipping Rowell ...great plan

Or leppa has time off then comes back