Leppa heads north | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppa heads north

Big loss. Has been a big part of our success down back. Thanks for everything Leppa, you'll always be a Richmond man.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
No doubt the players and club will miss Leppa. Though I wonder why he made the announcement on the eve of the finals, and not after?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
No doubt the players and club will miss Leppa. Though I wonder why he made the announcement on the eve of the finals, and not after?
Getting out in front.
Was probably due to be revealed in the news so us announcing is less of a distraction to the players and club.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know if he is still coaching at another club or just stepping away?
Im thinking someone like crows have come knocking.
Clubs desperate for tiger nous.

“In many ways the current climate expedited something I have been thinking about for some time and it will help the Club manage through this difficult period."

Not sure if a reference to the club laying off personnel or not.

What a magnificent backline he has helped to fashion. Much gratitude.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

So that we can do it for Leppa!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if he is still coaching at another club or just stepping away?
Im thinking someone like crows have come knocking.
Clubs desperate for tiger nous.
Taking a break would suggest step away from football rather than going to Adelaide

As much as I hate seeing him go, the only positive I can see is this eases tension on the already tight "soft cap".

Reactions: 2 users
Thankyou Leppa! You will always be a Tiger no matter where you go. Your contribution to this club will never be forgotten . All the best for your future endeavours. :clap2 :clap2:clap2

Reactions: 11 users