Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I'm still seeing salties complain about 7 consecutive games at the MCG. sure, its a strange draw, but we only played 6 of the previous 15 games prior. so whats the difference? personally, i would rather they be spread out more. and lets not forget the Adelaide and Perth teams play 12 games at AO and OS respectively compared to our 13 at the G. so again, so whats the difference?

Funny that when Port played Suns in China he threw a hissy fit over the Suns wearing their jumper, despite being no clash.

Oh, That’s right, he was upset the 3 Chinese locals who went to the game might barrack for the Suns as they have the Chinese colours.

when Port played St Kilda this year, they were the away team, but still played "Never Tear Us Apart" pregame. talk about double standards.

Reactions: 1 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
would love to hear the barrett salt on our END OF FIRST FOR ELLIS COMPO, ANY LINKS FOR EVERYONES ENJOYMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,HATE THIS DIMPLE RICHMOND HATERS GUTSE,PLEASE LINK .

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Sam Lloyd was 9th at the Bulldogs' b&f, and Anthony Miles 7th at Gold Coast. Conca would be some chance to scrape into the top 10 at Freo after playing every game.

Certainly doing out bit to keep the weaker clubs afloat.

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Correct me if I'm wrong but extraneous pre-during-post mtach "enhancements" have sfa to do with the clubs. This is an afl "innovation" to start with that no freaking fans want anyway, certainly not the Tiger Army!

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Remember this.

One of Cornes finest moment. Start of 2017!

Attachments

• B76AEEB5-1232-4676-83AA-45CF15523224.jpeg
    B76AEEB5-1232-4676-83AA-45CF15523224.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
You know nothing Corn Hole.

Just gotta sit back n laugh at the plonkers in the media.
Exactly like the opinionated loud mouthed nuffers sitting in the corner of the bar for hours passing on their expertise to anyone unfortunate enough to momentarily look in their direction. Just excitable n outrageous click bait over and over again.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The problem with all these guys , they make statements based on hindsight, but very few of them can predict the future any better than the rest of us ,

yet they have a platform to try and everyone listens

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cornes, aren’t they ugly things that grow on the ends of your feet?
Who gives a flk what that Boney prick thinks. Same with Parrott. The same spew comes out every year.
They mocked us when we were rubbish and they still find ways to do it while we are currently dominating the competition.
I love Peggy and Benny, but enough is enough.
Time to reply.

Why don’t they ever go after Collingwood? McGuire would have them on the dole queue

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
The problem with all these guys , they make statements based on hindsight, but very few of them can predict the future any better than the rest of us ,

And get well paid for it.

B

Bill James

They need a climate model

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk

Which is the difference between them and us.

Against the tide here but I don't have a problem with what Cornes said.
It was before 2017. Honestly, who among us would have disagreed? I know I didn't.

On this board there was much angst .... even those who wanted Prestia said pick 6 was too high a price to pay.

They are paid to express their opinion and so it goes public. Ours don't.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Which is the difference between them and us.

Against the tide here but I don't have a problem with what Cornes said.
It was before 2017. Honestly, who among us would have disagreed? I know I didn't.

On this board there was much angst .... even those who wanted Prestia said pick 6 was too high a price to pay.

They are paid to express their opinion and so it goes public. Ours don't.
Yeah, buts the BIG difference right there. We are numpties spouting our opinions for free on a fan forum.

These footy journos like Cornes, Blobbo Rucci, Parrott etc are PAID to give their opinions as professionals and are so often wrong.

nikdante

Tiger Cub
Oct 6, 2004

“I did think whenever Richmond scored a goal -- did I hear the roar of the tiger from the scoreboard go off? I’m not sure you’re meant to do that when it’s a final. It’s not a Richmond home game. Rob Chapman and I were talking before the game about why GWS had to wear their clash jumper when they finished higher on the table than Richmond. And it really wasn’t a clash at all.

“It’s little things like that that Rob and I and the other non-Victorian presidents just have to keep beating the drum that there is no V in AFL -- it’s an A now. We’ve got to be vigilant because the Victorians can get really cocky about this stuff, that’s it’s the home of football. It is not the home of football, it is a national sport that is right the way around the country.”

GWS finishing higher? What am I mising here? GWS finished 6th. We finished 3rd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users