Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The way the same sandwich at the same shop can cost a different price every day.

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Stupid mobile phone ringtones.

The morons who live over the road who overfill their bins so the crows can spread their rubbish into my front yard.

Freezer

Tiger Legend
Feb 22, 2007
Big Cat Lover said:
Pedestrians walking on the road or crossing the road slowly as you approach

Along with the "I dare you to run me over" look that comes with it.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Bathroom attendents at restaurants/bars who expect a tip because you require the facilites.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Tigers of Old said:
Requiring a coin or token for a shopping trolly when you don't have either on you.
Add public restrooms requiring coins/token as well.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
People who don't understand that would/could/should is followed by HAVE and never OF.
People who don't know the difference between there/their/they're and your/you're.

Its and it's I can handle - it's confusing that one.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
When you go out to a mates house and see the record collection and it's 5 cds in a dusty little container with 80s hits or some bollocks.

Get some bloody music into ya!

A house without music is a house without soul.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
smasha said:
When you go out to a mates house and see the record collection and it's 5 cds in a dusty little container with 80s hits or some bollocks.

Get some bloody music into ya!

A house without music is a house without soul.

I thought you stopped hanging out with JB :hihi

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
My eye sight going on me is pissing me off.

I thought my ears would go first but now I'm blessed with a detached retina and keratoconus.

Such is life.

Thank christ for alcohol.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
rokin.tiger said:
Shops that STILL dont have eftpos... honestly what era do we live in?

I went to buy a present and wanted to pay by cheque, even though I'm a local and they knew me they said it was store policy not to accept cheques. It was ok by credit card. It seems funny, I had the funds to pay by cheque but credit was more acceptable. What's next, can't pay with cash? ???