lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I've always thought that that "official" video never really gives you a good sense of the hit.
There is some other colour footage where you get a much better angle.
3:25 into this video.

Reactions: 11 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I've always thought that that "official" video never really gives you a good sense of the hit.

Where is that footage from, don't recall seeing it before. Not bad at all.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Brilliant stuff. How much has footy changed? That first half was brutal for hits. Some things never change though. 6 of Carlton's first 8 shots at goal were from free kicks.

Reactions: 1 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Brilliant stuff. How much has footy changed? That first half was brutal for hits. Some things never change though. 6 of Carlton's first 8 shots at goal were from free kicks.

Cheating bastards all through their history. Epitomised by naming their b&f after a lowdown lying, cheating criminal with the morals of a slimy scuzzball

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Foot skills seem to be far superior now. Watching some of them kick, they look like park footballers. And there were still soft fee kicks paid back then too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Foot skills seem to be far superior. Watching some of them kick, they look like park footballers. And there were still soft fee kicks paid back then too.

Yeah - but do you know of the kicking skills of the park footballers back then?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Carlton did pretty well to turn one first rounder into 2 and still get their desired player. Hopefully SOS gets another 3 years.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
SOS is definitely gone. Liddle can't work with him.

Now Steven Silvagne (SOSOS) has sprayed the club board in person and liked deluded Cartoon fan tweets about how good SOS has been.

Reckon Carlton wish SOSOS was already gone instead of having to give him another year.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
Spoke to a carlton supporter who can't understand how they got rid of "sos who will go down as the one of the greatest list mangers in afl history". He could only provide examples of players they traded i.e yarran doesn't believe getting GWS 2's or lobbe as mistakes.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Spoke to a carlton supporter who can't understand how they got rid of "sos who will go down as the one of the greatest list mangers in afl history". He could only provide examples of players they traded i.e yarran doesn't believe getting GWS 2's or lobbe as mistakes.
Your mate is a true believer, SOS brought some spuds of the highest order to the Blues.
Jaksch
Palmer
Whiley
Sumner
Lamb
Pickett

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
lol, they just worked out that SOS has a conflict of interest at the club.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Some seriously false reporting on how Silvagni has improved the Carlton list. Not convinced.

Reactions: 2 users