#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah there are no excuses, the fact we didn't win confirms we're on the way down. Unlike others I see that as an inevitability of winning 3 flags rather than blaming everyone, but what is it with them? They always sack their coach the week they play us, the Bali Bombing McCartney game, the 2015 EF. And the 141 pt loss when Longmire kicked 13 or 14 has scarred me for life.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I have an overriding level of embarrassment that we lost to lolnorf. We just let that crap team dictate terms to us around the ball. Its a disgrace of a level I can't remember in recent times.

#loltiges

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Who cares. We are the kings of losing after a new coach steps in.
Unleash the Adams.
Didn't we get smashed by them when that fkstick Shaw was a coach.
**Who ever appointed Rhys Shaw as a senior AFL coach should be banned for ever working in the AFL.
He possibly the worse ever behind Neeld Watters, Teague, Bolton & Pkye.
This was always going to happen.
They didn't sack him the week leading up to playing Geelong in Geelong.
They waited to play the frail and mentally weak side of the comp, with properly the worse leaders in the comp

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
GEELONG - GOLD COAST and now NORTH - we r the laughing stock of the AFL and rightly so. Press and knockers are now happy as everything is back to normal after a good four years.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Interesting reading between the lines on what Parrott said today that Sonja Hood sounded positive when speaking to Clarko about the lolnorf position. I wonder if he would take it on considering they have games in Tassie, so that his contract might last until a new Tassie team arrives and become their coach.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
GEELONG - GOLD COAST and now NORTH - we r the laughing stock of the AFL and rightly so. Press and knockers are now happy as everything is back to normal after a good four years.
Yep, I can imagine the hilarity, after winning 3 of the last 5 flags, poor old Richmond has fallen to 8th. I bet supporters of every other club are glad they aren't in our shoes right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Have they finished celebrating their premiership yet? When does it come out on bluray ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users