Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
rosy23 said:
Absoloute lowlife. The man who stabbed a 9 mth old baby to death in Sydney last night. :'(
Agreed Rosella.Im a supporter for the death sentence in case,s like this.Bugger the electric chair or lethal injection id make the bastid suffer.Stone him to death

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
rosy23 said:
Absoloute lowlife. The man who stabbed a 9 mth old baby to death in Sydney last night. :'(
Agreed Rosella.Im a supporter for the death sentence in case,s like this.Bugger the electric chair or lethal injection id make the bastid suffer.Stone him to death

or stab him to death see, see how he likes it

lowlife of the year

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
The lowlife of the week award should go to the Geelong Sex attack rapist who brutally assaulted and raped a young girl after she left a night club. The details of this case are so shocking I just could not dislose them on this forum. Police caught this lowlife bastard today. Let me tell you he is going to get it big time from the Police, Correction officers and the prisoners who are lining up to get him.

Pay backs a *smile*!

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
crackertiger said:
The lowlife of the week award should go to the Geelong Sex attack rapist who brutally assaulted and raped a young girl after she left a night club. The details of this case are so shocking I just could not dislose them on this forum. Police caught this lowlife bastard today. Let me tell you he is going to get it big time from the Police, Correction officers and the prisoners who are lining up to get him.

Pay backs a b!tch!   
Yep,I believe the culprit is a bouncer.Other details too shocking to mention.

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
crackertiger said:

Pay backs a b!tch!   
they should castrate people like that !

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
How's the form of the lowlife woman in America this week,who turned the oven on and put her one year old daughter in it! Fair dinkum, you'd love to have five minutes alone with these sort of people! :mad:

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
tigerdave said:
How's the form of the lowlife woman in America this week,who turned the oven on and put her one year old daughter in it! Fair dinkum, you'd love to have five minutes alone with these sort of people! :mad:

and she put her baby in the oven in order to do what ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
LidsandBling said:
tigerdave said:

and she put her baby in the oven in order to do what ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The baby had a wet nappy! What do ya reckon she was trying to do?

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Sheik Hilaly is the winner for me this week :cupgold

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21046724-601,00.html

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The sick pervert filming up ladies dresses on the tram.

The scumbag who sexually assaulted a 5yo boy at the tennis on Monday. It seems they took a long time to announce that assault. Lucky it didn't happen again when people weren't warned to keep a closer watch than usual on their kids.

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Ive said it before and Ill say it again.
Anyone that is that way inclined towards children should be culled.No exuses.No exceptions.
Anyone that dares throw up the tired and worn "we,re in a civilised society"line should take heed of what Jesus reckoned in the bible.......
Dunno the exact words but something about whacking a millstone around their neck and tossing em into the ocean comes to mind.

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
nitrotiger said:
Ive said it before and Ill say it again.
Anyone that is that way inclined towards children should be culled.No exuses.No exceptions.
Anyone that dares throw up the tired and worn "we,re in a civilised society"line should take heed of what Jesus reckoned in the bible.......
Dunno the exact words but something about whacking a millstone around their neck and tossing em into the ocean comes to mind.

Agree totally.

Let an arsonist start a bonfire and put the child sex offenders and the said arsonist in a pot of water above it.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cretin Serbs and Croats at the tennis, its great to see second and third generation Aussies fighting about things have never directly affected them, nor probably have much idea about.

The Muslim clerics - more overpublicised space wasting cretins with absolutely nothing to say that resembles, temperance, common sense or intelligence.

And the prick that attcked that kid at the Tennis............... geez the directors of the Aussie Open arent having a good run this week.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Sick people that molester children will never reform. The only medicine to cure them is DEATH.

I am a strong believer of Capital punishment. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Some people will never be cured and are a menace to society. They will only repeat offend. The law is too soft and actually favors the criminals.

Our law system is an absoulute joke.

Tygrys

Tiger Superstar
Apr 25, 2004
My personal lowlife of the week is the clown that lit two fires during the week in the municipal park that I live next door to.

I have issues with the death penalty (the ultimate one being the possibility of making a mistake) however to my way of thinking lighting fires whilst the country is in the grip of drought is for all intents and purposes attempted mass murder (it's also sickeningly inhumane - the numbers of domestic and wild animals that have been burnt to death outright this summer, or griveously injured only to die later or starve is incalcuable).

Personally I would have no problem with these impotent, pathetic, sexually malajusted sickos (again it's hard to believe but for many of them it's a turn on) strung up or shot or at least given life imprisonment.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
My award goes to the Victorian Police / Government.
A 9yo boy gets stabbed multiple times by a neighbour. And the Government / Police response? "We'll relocate the neighbour".

FFS. What ever happened to laying criminal charges and locking the SOB up?

Soft ****.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Arsonists deliberately killing our land, Child molesters, Hoons looting a video shop, Child killers, Scumbag protesters with an IQ of -1000.........geez it's funny how a flash thought of Dirty Harry appears all of a sudden in a person's mind..........

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
poppa x said:
A 9yo boy gets stabbed multiple times by a neighbour.  And the Government / Police response?  "We'll relocate the neighbour".

FFS.  What ever happened to laying criminal charges and locking the SOB up?

Soft ****.

Actually if was the Dept of Human Services who were slow in processing the info wasn't it?
And shouldn't the blame for the perpetrator not being locked up be on the magistrate?

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
Anduril said:
poppa x said:
A 9yo boy gets stabbed multiple times by a neighbour.  And the Government / Police response?  "We'll relocate the neighbour".

FFS.  What ever happened to laying criminal charges and locking the SOB up?

Soft ****.

Actually if was the Dept of Human Services who were slow in processing the info wasn't it?
And shouldn't the blame for the perpetrator not being locked up be on the magistrate?
Come on Andy, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.... :hihi