Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Said it it another thread. We don't make the Grand Final without the recruitment of Tom Lynch

Without Lynch in the early part of this season we would not have won enough games to get to the top 4. And he was not fit and not anywhere near any form.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
We are incredibly lucky he landed in our lap. Was simply outstanding. Stood up on the big stage.

8 years wasted up on the *smile* coast. It is a travesty that the best kids in the land get subjected to the *smile* draft system.

Reactions: 2 users

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
We are incredibly lucky he landed in our lap. Was simply outstanding. Stood up on the big stage.

8 years wasted up on the **** coast. It is a travesty that the best kids in the land get subjected to the *smile* draft system.
Didn’t land in our lap we have been into him for years

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Significantly underpaid. Played every game as well ffs. I think people are only starting to realise how good this bloke is.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
We just bought ourselves a Grand Final with Lynch tonight.

What a player. His old buddy from GC didn't do too bad either, Prestia.

Was with his manager Robbie tonight. I personally gave him a $100 extra tonight for getting him to Tigerland. What a superstar. Tore a hole in them tonight. Epic.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Riewoldt four goals two weeks ago
Dusty six last week
Lynch five this week

The buggers are taking turns. This RFC selflessness is reaching another level.

Reactions: 5 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Got my BOG three votes.
Stood tall when the Tigers looked vulnerable and then helped ice it.
Also really liked the way he worked himself up the ground when necessary.
And to imagine he hasn't had a pre-season ... mannnnn