Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Working really well up the ground to the wings, picked the ball up off the deck like a rover a few times as well. Him and Jack working well together now.

His work up the ground was a feature tonight.

We got a goal out of him winning a crucial 2-1 on the wing.

As for his set shots, the less said the better.

Reactions: 1 user
I had him among our best.
Massive work rate against one of the comp's best key defenders & beat him.
he's exactly what you want in a key forward. Tough & hard.
No coincidence our best two wins of the year have come just as his hand has come good.
Just so important to our success.

Reactions: 4 users
I had him among our best.
Massive work rate against one of the comp's best key defenders & beat him.
he's exactly what you want in a key forward. Tough & hard.
No coincidence our best two wins of the year have come just as his hand has come good.
Just so important to our success.

perfect summation

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch is a star that plays the game on the edge. Also chose us over the Pies and Hawks. How can u despise that - just sayin

Last edited:
Headline today - "Tom Lynch is the latest fake tough-guy to get away with a “*smile*-weak” shot to an opponent’s head amid calls for players to stamp it out". - This from some wanker named Jai Bednal... Guess what - he is originally an Adelaie boy - wonder who he barracks for that he does not want Lynch playing next week,,, Wanker