Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

I love Tom but these are his three performances since breaking his hand.
That would suggest he should not be playing as he's been far less effectual than beforehand.
Surely CCJ's output wouldn't have been much worse.
Have the selectors pulled the wrong reign here?
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.28.44 pm.png

Reactions: 1 users
I love Tom but these are his three performances since breaking his hand.
That would suggest he should not be playing as he's been far less effectual than beforehand.
Surely CCJ's output wouldn't have been much worse.
Have the selectors pulled the wrong reign here?
View attachment 10120

When dosent Hardwick play players not right?
What's the point of playing him?
That's why Coleman Jones will end up at GWS or at Adelaide.
What's Riewodlt issues? If he dosent want to be there, get him to pack his bags and send him home.

I DO LIKE chol and soldo,but by god they are lucky to both be in today after their almost non existent games last week,both hardly touched the ball, cj deserves a go ,another cardboard game from either of them should ensure cj comes in for his 1st game this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Big rumour.
He has borrowed Travis Cloke Glove for tonight's game.
If your thinking so what?
That same glove, got 3 votes against GWS with 6 goals and 7 contested marks.
Sit back kids and watch the Travis Lynch Show tonight.

Matthew Lloyd trotting out the Lynch liability campaign again, will be claiming credit for turning him around when Tom kicks 5 tonight.

He will also trot out when he comes good that he didn't realize Tom broke his hand just like he said he should have recognised the seriousness of his knee injury last time.

Matthew Lloyd trotting out the Lynch liability campaign again, will be claiming credit for turning him around when Tom kicks 5 tonight.

He will also trot out when he comes good that he didn't realize Tom broke his hand just like he said he should have recognised the seriousness of his knee injury last time.

weird onfrom Lloyd.
Said we were one of 4 teams that can win the premiership this year.
but then bags the crap out of our players

Lloyd got it spot on. Jack and Tom aren't playing well and aren't kicking enough goals. Part of that is delivery and flooding but neither are in form either kicking or marking.

I can take a player being down on form, but missing gimme goals regularly is killing us.

Reactions: 6 users
Lloyd got it spot on. Jack and Tom aren't playing well and aren't kicking enough goals. Part of that is delivery and flooding but neither are in form either kicking or marking.

I can take a player being down on form, but missing gimme goals regularly is killing us.

Spot on I understand the delivery hasn't been great and flooding ,but we dominated inside 50 most games and missed so much shots perfect example last week.

Reactions: 2 users

Correct, in particular Lynch has missed a couple of sodas from close to the goal square.

Geez we're a grumpy lot.

Just gotta tidy up his set shot kicking (which for him is just a correction as it's normally a strength).

He and a Jack will both be right sooner rather than later.

Wow, I remember seeing a video of Tom being a supreme gentleman in response to Lloyd last year.

Media will always media.

Not sure what is going on with his set shot goal kicking this season. Has missed some absolute sodas.

Working really well up the ground to the wings, picked the ball up off the deck like a rover a few times as well. Him and Jack working well together now.

Reactions: 3 users