Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

thats what I was thinking.

make McGovern try work out what the *smile* Castagna is gonna do instead.

we are gonna meet these blokes in the great Gabba GF.

we should keep em guessing
I’d be “ managing “ Georgie this week too :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Have a read what this clown Max Laughton wrote about the Lynch - Witherden incident. He was desperate for Tom to be found guilty.

"Lynch was also fined $500 in Round 10 for misconduct after attempting to drive the head of Brisbane’s Alex Witherden into the ground."

what’s the bet he wrote that before the tribunal started.

Hocking: “I want him dead, i want his house burnt to the ground i want to go to his house and *smile* on his ashes“

Balme : “You wanna get the AFL! Here's how you get them. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Richmond way!’

Hardwick: “Never stop fighting till the fight is done!”

Gale: “Isn't that just like a Hocking...brings a knife to a gunfight. Get outta here ya Geelong bastard!"
Big Fargo fan I see.

Reactions: 1 user
Even the ABC News in Vic talked about the “offence”
Surely at worst it was at one stage an “alleged offence“ and ultimately no offence at all

I’m tipping Jon Ralph will have a line through his name on Balmeys Christmas card list !,,,,.

Can we remove Jon Ralph as a supporter? One thing worse than flog journos biased toward their club are the ones that are biased against their own club to make themselves look good. Bugga off you rat.

Reactions: 6 users
Meanwhile in Dimma's makeshift office in the QLD hub...

*knock at the door*
Dimma: Come in.
Balmy: Oh Dimma, glad you are in.
Dimma: How can I help you Balmy? Out of vanilla slices again?
Balmy: Nope - Got plenty. I asked Gill to keep me supplied or I'd release those photos of him and his polo pony.
Dimma: I wish I had those photos - There's a few things I wouldn't mind getting sent up from home - Really missing my toastie maker for one.
Balmy: Good, good. Anyway - What newspaper does Jon Ralph write for?
Dimma: I think it's the Herald Balmy, why?
Balmy: Well I need to take a *smile* and we're out of loo paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Tom Morris is very salty about the result.

Apparently frustrated by the AFL not recognising his boyfriend of 6mths as a genuine relationship and therefore not paying for them to hub together. They interviewed the boyfriend and he said he was just using Tom as a whipping boy

• Haha
Yeah. Whats a QC sting ya these days?

10k a day minimum x2. Plus the panel members. Total cost for a complete waste of time was ~30k. Thats an admin role for 6mths. Someone just got sacked today because of Christian and Hocking's incompetence.

Reactions: 3 users
10k a day minimum x2. Plus the panel members. Total cost for a complete waste of time was ~30k. Thats an admin role for 6mths. Someone just got sacked today because of Christian and Hocking's incompetence.

Wow! damn I wish I did better in school!

Can we remove Jon Ralph as a supporter? One thing worse than flog journos biased toward their club are the ones that are biased against their own club to make themselves look good. Bugga off you rat.

It was like he was going to get a gold badge for highlighting Lynch.