Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Thought he was sensational. Didn’t let the eagles control the air.

Spot on.
He must've been told, whatever you do, you must bring the ball to the ground.
3 snapped goals, because of that.
And he had his kicking boots on too which helps.

Reactions: 3 users
Didn’t get much love from the crowd.
Reckon that made him play better

Reactions: 2 users
And this week's lazy journalist award goes to Tyson Otto. Please don't read his Lynch article. It was a fish and chips wrapper before anyone read it.

First two minutes and he puts his knees into McFerrets back. Nice. Get the *smile* out of my space.

Then Balta puts his knees into Kennedy and 'unfortunately' got him in the head.

At least there is no one to add to the "Tugger". Very little room left.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought it was his best game for the season. Might not have got much of it, but his work in the air completely nullified West Coasts greatest strength.

Reactions: 6 users
What always makes me smile about Lynch is that he's often fighting for the ball on the wing.

As a Premier FF, this blokes chases where ever he has too then without thought throws his body into contests down around his keens to win possession.

Rendered McGovern impotent. He averages almost 200metres gained but managed just 44. Averages 6.5 marks, had 2. Lynch was being double teamed, took us a while to cotton on, but Lynch kept being going it down for our crumbers.

Reactions: 5 users
Rendered McGovern impotent. He averages almost 200metres gained but managed just 44. Averages 6.5 marks, had 2. Lynch was being double teamed, took us a while to cotton on, but Lynch kept being going it down for our crumbers.

It was beautiful to watch. I think we all feared West Coast mopping up down there.

Tom brought it to ground just like any of our undersized forwards used to, except he’s obviously more of a threat, so West Coast can’t do anything about it.

What can they do? If they don’t allocate multiple defenders to guard space around Lynch who all jump at the ball together... Lynch would kick 6 like he did in a prelim.

I have no idea how the opposition is supposed to stop us from kicking goals with this setup.

Would have been a very frustrating night for big Tom. Looked switched right on & set to dominate but we barely went through him all night.
Maximised on the rare occasions we did.

Reactions: 1 user
Would have been a very frustrating night for big Tom. Looked switched right on & set to dominate but we barely went through him all night.
Maximised on the rare occasions we did.
A prelim type repeat performance against the cats next up is just what we need

Did very well from limited opportunities. His opponent, Brennan Cox, is as weak as a one dunk cup of Earl Grey, so feel like we should have gone to him more.