Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Glad we've done 2 things.... not dicked around all week playing games... he's not right, ok he's out!

Most importantly we've learnt our lesson from the 2018 prelim on playing anyone who can't go the distance.

Reactions: 5 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Glad we've done 2 things.... not dicked around all week playing games... he's not right, ok he's out!

Most importantly we've learnt our lesson from the 2018 prelim on playing anyone who can't go the distance.

No worries aoc1974, but why tell them?

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
As for Lynch, it is a very curious situation. To be ruled out this early would indicate pretty strongly that something is amiss, so he's either re-injured and will be touch and go for every week remaining, the initial injury was more like a grade 2 hamstring and will take 4-6, or he hasn't responded as well to treatment and it's a bit of a mystery.

Agree large Son Of Bull.

Wouldn't mind tipping he's got some awareness or might have given it a bit of an over stretch out over the weekend training and its a little tender post recovery for him to be ruled out so quickly this early.

Friday is now a must win even moreso without Tom as there is no guarantee he will play the following week if we get rolled.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Lynch not playing opens up the curve ball situation a little, partly based on how dull and average Chol was against the Crows.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He is so important because he does all the prime forward stuff but also crashes packs like a madman and gets to so many contests. Mabs can't do that and Jack can't anymore.

Absolutely. Is critical just for his presence. Makes the opposition nervous which opens up the play for others. Our smalls will have to step up. I'm guessing Dusty will play alot more forward this game.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Wonder if the old man has taken the bait, Dimma was taught by the No.1 shithouse rat.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

I disagree.

I dont see any upside in ruling him out on monday

Just gives fagan 5 days to plan on dusty at FF.

Im pleased we are being cautious with him, weve got bigger fish to fry,

But why uneccessarily Telegraph our hand?

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep. I wasnt aware it was Tommys first hammy good job TBR.

First hamstrings are definately much more difficult to get a read on as the player has nothing to compare to no experience you are right...cheers

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
This is why the Adelaide win was so vital last week. Double chance meant we didn't have to play Tommy in a do or die encounter.

Reactions: 2 users