Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Lynch not playing opens up the curve ball situation a little, partly based on how dull and average Chol was against the Crows.
That has to be a worry. I don't bag players, but having said that, Chol last week was way out of his depth.

Maybe if he got a rocket he will play better on Friday night. Hope so.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The first hammy I did I knew it straight away, was like being shot. I tore it proper. Was in a semi-final we lost so I didn't play for six months, but I reckon I would have missed a month.

And wouldn't you know it, 17 years later I did it again. Playing cricket, stretching for a second run for a bloody tail-ender!

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
You might risk it in a PF, but this is what the double chance is for, so we don't have to take risks.

We are still capable of winning, Brisbane are still capable of beating us.

Would be good if Chol puts in one of his better efforts.

Won't surprise me if Andrews is out, my impression was a more severe injury.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I hope he hasn't re-tweaked it. Doubt we'd be saying if he did either.

Given he trained, I think they're just being super cautious and feel that we can win without him. Plus we've been burnt in previous finals playing blokes who aren't fit.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I hope he hasn't re-tweaked it. Doubt we'd be saying if he did either.

Worse case scenario.
They should've done a 'late withdrawal'
Keep the old codger guessing.
Not sure, why they would make a call so early in the week.
Maybe its worse then the expected or they are taking the precautionary approach.
Now i have to put all my energy into convincing myself Chol can stand up and play a role.

Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Yep. We need Caddy in the Townsend role.
Not so sure. Absent Evan, I don’t put it beyond S Martin throw his weight into to trying to put us out of the game by causing injury to Nankervis, perhaps to that same area, which has caused him problems in the past.
That would require Dima to take Noah away from a position where he has consistently done well, and rely on Astbury, who is not yet match fit, messing with us badly.
Broad is not the answer.
Chol or maybe Miller both have size and speed compared to anyone else available.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
No Ivan and Tom leaves us down our two monsters.

We will have to bring the full travelling chaos show

Which shouldnt be a problem

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
So tempting to make Balta second ruck, such an upgrade on Chol. However we know it is not Dimmas style, so we will just have to pray that Chol makes his first final a blinder!

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
So tempting to make Balta second ruck, such an upgrade on Chol. However we know it is not Dimmas style, so we will just have to pray that Chol makes his first final a blinder!

Ive got a feeling he will T17.

He played well against brisbane last time i recall