Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
$$$$ or a week, not sure which way this one will fall.... who does he do it, just mind boggling dumb
Fortunately he hardly touched the Aints player, so should just cop it in the media, but perhaps a fine.

Glad he didn't actually get him!

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
just saw it on the replay, I can't believe the uproar it's creating, was a light touch. Yeah shouldn't have done it but you see players doing that all the time. That was never going to cause injury. There was no force whatsoever. Lynch just gets an unfair amount of attention. He was sensational tonight.

Reactions: 7 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
just saw it on the replay, I can't believe the uproar it's creating, was a light touch. Yeah shouldn't have done it but you see players doing that all the time. That was never going to cause injury. There was no force whatsoever. Lynch just gets an unfair amount of attention. He was sensational tonight.

Yep it’s a shame this becomes the focus because he played an unbelievable game. If he converts it’s a 4 or 5 goal performance.

Reactions: 1 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Media have to be up in arms about something. That's what gets the clicks and brings in the money. In reality it was nothing and people should stop sooking.

Reactions: 2 users

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
It’s his history this year that causes him to be under the microscope.
He was the difference tonight to our forward line.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Hearing oppos say Lynch wouldn't get away with it in years gone by...I am thinking have these guys not seen Lynch boxing? He is a massive unit who would have been 10kg heavier back then.

Always a good laugh to see Dermie get up in arms about these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

vinpaul

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2009
A mate messaged me asking about a Lynch ‘incident’. I wasn’t able to watch the game live so only just saw it before. Good god, impact of a feather. Told my mate he was taking the *smile* and he replied with a laugh saying ‘yeah nothing in it but commentators were talking it up’...spare me

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Old school, mean, pack splitter numero uno in the comp.

Physically imposing, shouldve had at least six.

Monster.

Reactions: 10 users