Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
If you can’t mark it bring it to ground.
Issue we don’t have anyone at ground level to scoop it up.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
If you can’t mark it bring it to ground.
Issue we don’t have anyone at ground level to scoop it up.

if Tom brings it to ground within 30 metres of goal, which is where he should be, we can be dangerous as there's always 1-2 smalls nearby.

But if he's running to the 50 arc and brings it to ground, our smalls are almost never nearby.

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Need a really good game from Lynch today. Want to see him assert himself, particularly on the scoreboard with three or four goals.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
You've never worked on a farm have you TD.

You lift a wheelbarrow with your palms on bottom and fingers wrapped on top.

Still hearing no excuses for Jack wheel barrowing Tom around the ground this year.
Thinking you're too short-sighted here LD.
Spent long enough on a farm to know the work is done by the tractor and the dog.
The tractor carting the big loads.

I'm thinking Jack gets Big Tom up on his shoulders to carry him to the wings.
Unbeatable height advantage.
George to run around barking

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
WTF has happened to this bloke? Just can't get free of defenders like others do and seems to lope a lot now.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
WTF has happened to this bloke? Just can't get free of defenders like others do and seems to lope a lot now.

He also can’t get a kick to his advantage. As the game went on some of our inside 50 kicks to him were deplorable.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Made a couple of very strange decisions for a key forward. One time he should have kicked a relatively easy goal and handballed to a player under pressure instead. Kick the goal, that's your job.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He also can’t get a kick to his advantage. As the game went on some of our inside 50 kicks to him were deplorable.
Most of the time he's bushed by players so he's got low chance of marking. Why doesn't he lead into space? Jack can still mark and lead better.

tbartiger

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2009
Qld
My son said to me today,” I watched his Gold Coast highlights during the week, what happened?”
I couldn’t answer him.
Looks completely lost and lacking confidence.

Can’t find space, can’t mark, poor kick for goal, no athleticism, poor decision making, useless at ground level, zero defensive effort and prone to giving away free kicks. Other than he is ok I guess.

Hard to see where he is worth $1m a season. 2019 was a long time ago.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
My son said to me today,” I watched his Gold Coast highlights during the week, what happened?”
I couldn’t answer him.

Can’t find space, can’t mark, poor kick for goal, no athleticism, poor decision making, useless at ground level, zero defensive effort and prone to giving away free kicks. Other than he is ok I guess.

He’s lost his athleticism - I reckon it’s that simple. Can’t run & can’t jump.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I couldn’t answer him.

Sadly true.

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
I’ve been critical of this bloke over the past year but the delivery he gets is ordinary. The kick on the head of the tall forward doesn’t work with the athleticism of opposition defenders .
is being hampered by a lot of our forward entries being made under a lot more pressure than in the past five years thus there is a lot of bombing the ball in.

Reactions: 1 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I’ve been critical of this bloke over the past year but the delivery he gets is ordinary. The kick on the head of the tall forward doesn’t work with the athleticism of opposition defenders .
is being hampered by a lot of our forward entries being made under a lot more pressure than in the past five years thus there is a lot of bombing the ball in.
And the likes of Castagna flying against him doesn’t help. From the point of contesting his run at the ball and bringing another defender with him. Dumb.

Reactions: 5 users