Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Expect a heft fine for Tom this week. But it’s not good enough. He should have put that weak prick Daicos on his arse.

I love that he is the first one in there flying the flag.

Reactions: 5 users
Needs to sharpen up his kicking does Tommy its costing the RFC momentum in games and has also helped cost a few games as well......EF comes to mind.

He's not alone though Shai has been the other main offender in front of goal.

7.6 is a poorish return from Tom in the first 3 rounds. Good volume of scoring shots, but has missed a few easy ones. Carlton missed some easy ones and 2 last night. Should be on at least 10 goals already this season.

Wasn’t a night for talls given the weather so Lynch gets a pass. We selected 3 up forward..
Yes his goal kicking was off but Lynch is not why we lost last night.

Reactions: 1 user
has he ever been awarded a free at Richmond? if he goes near an opponent it's an automatic free against... his reputation precedes him

Reactions: 2 users
has he ever been awarded a free at Richmond? if he goes near an opponent it's an automatic free against... his reputation precedes him
He dosent help himself at times to.
Frampton would struggle to get a game at Frankston.
The biggest issue is Hardwick. While opposition goal lines look and open with plenty of space. We have lynch In this 4 on 1 scenarios. So if Lynch has 3 extra opponents, what are the 3 Richmond players doing?
Opposition coaches have worked us out, stack our forward line. And we won't score. Hardwick shouldve moved lynch up the ground and allowed Cumberland and Rioli to play deep.
No he sat there watching us 1 after the other kick the ball straight to them.
We are massive butcher's with the ball.

2019: FF: 36. FA 32
2020: FF 17. FA: 26
2021: FF: 17. FA: 24
2022: FF: 27. FA: 29

2023: FF 1. FA: 6

One free kick in three games. Constantly held, blocked, arms chopped.

We clearly need more umpires.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
worst game I have seen from him, when he is on he is unstoppable, when he is off, he is horrible, he will bounce back.

Tough conditions for marking but I actually think Frampton was very good. Deserves credit.
He was pretty good. I was saying last year he was one we could look at for that role. But I reckon he got away with plenty of illegal stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
One free kick in three games. Constantly held, blocked, arms chopped.

We clearly need more umpires.
It’s a bit odd when you think the defenders on him are trying to stop him getting the ball whereas him as forward isn’t trying to stop his opponent. But he’s giving away frees but only receiving 1.

Carried a corked thigh into game and it showed - especially with his kicking. Expect big game next week.
That makes some sense, as does he lack of preseason. I watched on TV so couldnt tell what was happening before the ball got to Lynch, but he had no separation, didnt appear to go on long leads (where he is very hard to stop) and his kicking was off, maybe he just had a bad night and his opponent played well, but they are also signs of someone struggling a bit with fitness. Whatever it is hopefully it is just a short-term issue.

A six day break with a corky wouldn't have been an ideal preparation for Tom, he will appreciate the 8 day break this week. He'll kick five against the Dogs.

He must just sit on the couch and sob, watching the free kicks that other forwards get.

He's umpired differently