Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Not sure why he doesn't get the "he's a good bloke, nothing to see here" treatment that some do.

Reactions: 1 user
Copped a huge arm chop when the game was in the balance.

Crickets. Tumbleweeds.

Curnow would have for the free and 50

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Media torching Lynch tonight demanding MRO look at Heath incident
Didnt see it Was there much in it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Didnt see it Watch there much in it?
Lolz Ive never seen an "incident" where no one was less at fault. We will continue to hear that Lunch is a serial killer for next 3 days.

Reactions: 1 users
Just saw the halftime reporter tut tutting and saying 'likely to come under scrutiny'

If he gets rubbed out for that, the game is stuffed. Bumps all-but dead. The pack mark might be next.

Reactions: 3 users
Didnt see it Watch there much in it?
Was going for a mark.

If he gets done for that, then I'm switching to lawns bowls.

At least the rules are transparent and the lawn bowls commision isn't completely corrupt

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure either when they paid that one against him "for holding"

The one when you could see Jones arm wrapped around Lynchs back, and the umpire was behind them. Astounding that 1 was paid against Lynch.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Just saw the halftime reporter tut tutting and saying 'likely to come under scrutiny'

If he gets rubbed out for that, the game is stuffed. Bumps all-but dead. The pack mark might be next.

Yeah I can't believe that 1. Whats he supposed to do, running into a mark, sees Keath coming back towards the marking contest that Lynch and Jones should be competing for, and just turns his body to protect his ribs. It shouldn't be a reportable incident, he didn't choose to bump him, but you know they will regard it as a bump.

Reactions: 3 users