Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I reckon he should play with a moon boot.
It won't effect his speed.
It's pissing me off watching Hawkins and Cameron playing like Gazelles, while
Lynch looks like a 108 year old tortoise

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
What a legend. What a player. The work he does in the air and on the ground is massive, and only 3/4 fit.
A true Richmond Champion..
Spewing about the late injury, he is worth so much to us

Reactions: 8 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
What a legend. What a player. The work he does in the air and on the ground is massive, and only 3/4 fit.
A true Richmond Champion..
Spewing about the late injury, he is worth so much to us
HE was dominant. Gave the swans a bath.
Spewing

Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
What a champion. The last of the tough big key fwds I reckon. His ability to halve a contest and get the ball to ground makes us a different side. He looked a million bucks today flying at the pill clunking them. Shattered about the injury.

Reactions: 13 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Hammy I think.
We have two game and than bye.
Get him right for the run home to the gf.
Yeah! Mentioned as hammy on afl site. I initially thought he hurt his knee the way he was limping.

Hopefully just a minor strain or “awareness”

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Lynch with a hammy, so probably 3 or 4 weeks, saw Balta was struggling as well toward the end of the game, possible hammy or corkie. We could be awful lean up forward next week if we're down to Samsung n Liftmykiltup as our two key forwards.

tired'lilah

Tiger Cub
Oct 23, 2023
Lynch with a hammy, so probably 3 or 4 weeks, saw Balta was struggling as well toward the end of the game, possible hammy or corkie. We could be awful lean up forward next week if we're down to Samsung n Liftmykiltup as our two key forwards.
If Balta & Lynch are both out we'd bring in Samsung & one of Kosi or Naismith, Nai & Ryan did combine for 5 in the VFL so, there'd be some hope

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ooze said a knock to the knee so should be OK. Good that we benched him in the final minutes.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ooze said a knock to the knee so should be OK. Good that we benched him in the final minutes.

Oh thats good to know. Happened in front of me, was a marking attempt when he was nudged out a bit from behind so thought he'd landed awkwardly on his leg, but maybe he was knocked from behind. Tried to jump at the next 2 attempts but couldn't hold his ground and was falling forward so then ran off.

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Played well today. Taking those marks we know he can. Moving up the ground. Was it 2nd qtr he spoiled in the backline and almost marked it on the rebound in the forward line? Didn’t think he still had that run in him.

Hopefully the injury isn’t serious.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I reckon he was deflecting. You don’t limp like he was with a hammy. A knock to the knee sounds much more plausible, but who knows…
Yeah thought the same. Didn't look like a hammy limp. I thought it was his foot

Reactions: 1 users