Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Watching the incident, my money is on its his foot again.
Not sure how you would hurt a hammy in that incident, or even a knee unless it happened before but he seemed to jump at the ball fine.

Looks like he landed one footed, on his right foot which I believe is the one that gave him trouble last year.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how you would hurt a hammy in that incident, or even a knee unless it happened before but he seemed to jump at the ball fine.

Looks like he landed one footed, on his right foot which I believe is the one that gave him trouble last year.
My thoughts also. If that's the case it could be career ending.

• Wow

He had a lot of trouble taking weight on his foot. Not like the stiff leg walk when the hammy goes. But I cheering for a hammy over a recurrence of the foot.

He did. And looked to be very happy after the game so maybe not much in it.
he also looked unhappy after kicking a goal late in the 4th quarter in the 2022 elimination final. Who knows what this bloke is thinking, should turn pro poker player post footy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Had a three lap preseason. We had to pull the trigger on him anyway today and he did the hammy. Bad luck. He’ll be back.

Half fit Tom J Lynch demonstrated again today that he is easily the best forward in the AFL.

Reactions: 8 users

looked more like foot or knee than a hammy was very proppy which is either a hammy torn off the bone or foot knee ,,,ooze said knock to knee , sincerely hope it’s just that

If it was serious it would've been mentioned. Just noticed he kept rubbing his left hammy when speaking to Dal Santo after the game. I reckon just a small tight hammy.

I reckon he was deflecting. You don’t limp like he was with a hammy. A knock to the knee sounds much more plausible, but who knows…
He must be good at poker. He was even rubbing the hammy in the interview. We need a bit of luck so I'm going with Ooozie's optimism.

Looked like a string. Left leg. Couldn’t bend down and stretch out on it to pick the ball up over the boundary line. Had to lift it back out and bend down awkwardly on the right leg.

Then again, you don’t normally stay out there and run around like that for a couple of minutes with a hammy.

Probably measles.

1711886652888.jpeg

• Haha
Looked like a string. Left leg. Couldn’t bend down and stretch out on it to pick the ball up over the boundary line. Had to lift it back out and bend down awkwardly on the right leg.

Then again, you don’t normally stay out there and run around like that for a couple of minutes with a hammy.

Probably measles.

View attachment 22295
Didn’t appear to ice it either. I’d take 4 weeks now. Anything but ACL, and didn’t look like foot.
Just not a Gibcus hammy