Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Shame about the injury. Hopefully it is not serious; whatever it is.

He looked really good yesterday. Was sticking marks again.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If we were to make finals we needed a fit Lynch for the entire year. Gonna be real hard now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Unbelievable, he was starting to get back to the lynch we all love.
Fingers crossed it's just some tightness in the hammy and misses a couple weeks

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Unfortunately has suffered a significant hamstring tendon injury that requires surgery. Out for months I’d suggest.
With a very short preseason, these soft tissue injuries should not come unexpected. Need the conditioning to withstand the rigours of a long season.
Especially the way Tom plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Rotten luck for Tommy and the team. We looked completely different with him crashing packs and taking big grabs. Balta out for up to five weeks as well.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Lynch gonna be gone for the best part of the year I'd imagine. Surgeon needs to look, so I'm guessing that's off the bone?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That hurts. Lynch made a massive difference to our forward line yesterday. Also to the team because he plays angry and that has a knock on effect. Add Balta to the mix and really our season is shot.

We still hold our first round pick this year right?

Reactions: 3 users

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
Lynch gonna be gone for the best part of the year I'd imagine. Surgeon needs to look, so I'm guessing that's off the bone?
Richo on 3AW yesterday said he hoped there wasn’t tendon damage associated with the hamstring as that would require surgery… unfortunately sounds like Richo nailed it

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
I know it's a shocker for Lynch. ..the only bright note if you could call it that is his body has not been crashed and bashed for 2 years. Maybe he will be still playing when we challenge again.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Poor Tom. Finally looked the footballer we all knew he could be and snap.

Poor Yze, can't get a run at it.

Blessing is this year is almost a free hit.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Could the club announcement about Lynch and Balta be the ultimate April Fools Day stitch up of all time?

The two are actually all good to play next week and the real announcement to be made in a few hours

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Could the club announcement about Lynch and Balta be the ultimate April Fools Day stitch up of all time?

The two are actually all good to play next week and the real announcement to be made in a few hours
I wouldn't put it past them, but would be an extremely cruel joke 🤣

Reactions: 1 users